Customer Success Associate
Who We Are:
At Flockjay, we are here to empower upward mobility through education and access. Our goal is to create pathways to future-proof careers for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds. We have an experienced team from companies like Airbnb, Intercom, Google, and Teach for America, and have raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including Salesforce, Index Ventures, Y Combinator, and Lightspeed Ventures. We are also proud to have won the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award, placing in the top 50 of all SMB for Best Places to Work in 2021 - entirely based on the feedback of our team.
Tomorrow's companies will be defined by how they invest in people. Our team is small and growing - join us and make a meaningful impact. Let’s build a generational company together.
Who You Are:
Are you here to remove obstacles for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds to access life-changing, future-proof jobs? Do you look forward to supporting students who are undergoing personal and professional transformation? Are you excited to build a top-tier, student-first experience for every Flockjay fellow?
If you answered with a spirited “Yes!” to all the above, we’d love to have you join our flock!
As a key contributor on the Learning team, you will be building relationships with our students and actively contributing to their growth and success. You will combine your talents for human connection & empathy with your product knowledge to nurture and guide Flockjay students in their path from Day 1 of class to graduation. You will use your organizational superpowers to build visibility for the training team for student feedback, and use your top-tier communication skills to report on student progress.
This position is fully remote, however, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
What You'll Do
- Respond to and track Flockjay Student questions in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat
- Manage full-cycle feedback loops between students, trainers, and class operations team members
- Serve as a champion, mentor, and confidante for Flockjay students throughout the class experience
- Create student success and intervention plans
- Provide support to Flockjay students , including: personal development & growth, managing relocation for work, integrating Flockjay class with existing obligations, performance improvement plans, financial obligations, program requirements
What You'll Bring
- Connectivity — you have a high EQ and you’re excellent at motivating potential students to see the benefits Flockjay will bring to their careers
- Proactivity — you’re motivated by the opportunity to deliver genuine value to our students and build this business, and you’re willing to dive right in!
- Adaptability — things change quickly and you’ll need to keep up!
- Belief - you believe in what Flockjay is doing to democratize education & access
- Prior success - Proven track record in success and support roles that are client or customer-facing
- Grit - you’re willing to take initiative and work autonomously knowing you have the full support of the team
- Organizational Skills - you’re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease
- Communication Skills - you’re a proactive, empathetic, and action-oriented communicator who is an active listener
- EQ + IQ - you’re able to quickly build human relationships with others and understand their challenges or need
- People management, and coaching experience a plus
- Experience using Slack, Google Suite, Dialpad, and Zoom
- Airtable, Litmos, and Salesforce experience a plus
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Flockjay
We believe diversity is strength & difference is a teacher. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We strive to provide the support required to create a safe, positive environment.
We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe organizations must build diversity, inclusion, and belonging into their DNA. Those that do so will build better products, provide better services, and be positive forces in the world.