Los Angeles, CA
Sales – Sales
The Account Executive (AE) will be joining a growing sales team to help our VC-backed technology startup obtain new clients for our SaaS Close Management Accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to succeed and are driven by team wins and individual commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, Corporate Controller, VP -Finance, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Accountant, etc.
FloQast uses a 2-tier sales process which is conducted predominantly via phone, email and web conferencing. Marketing and a Business Development Team (BDR) generate leads, which are passed to the AE team to diagnose needs, conduct product demos, negotiate pricing and close new business.
- Understand the competitive landscape, product value and customer needs so you can effectively position FloQast
- Build relationships with key influencers and decision makers via outbound efforts (phone, email, and social media)
- Maintain a robust new business pipeline through regular prospect follow-up and nurturing
- Close new business deals
- Perform product demos and follow up calls
- Conduct pricing negotiations
- Manage contract signature process
- Meet or exceed revenue quota
- Coordinate post-sale launch call between customer and FloQast implementation team
- Document activities in sales force automation systems
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years software sales experience, with track record of exceeding quota
- Comfortable in a high-velocity sales environment
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with sales tools – e.g. Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoom, join.me, etc.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.