Customer Marketing Campaign Manager
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Engage, retain, and grow! Those are the magic words! As the Customer Marketing Campaign Manager, you’re a wizard when it comes to customer interaction. You’re always finding new ways to create meaningful connections, drive cross sell and build loyalty with an ever-increasing customer base. You’ll be the one crafting the strategy, owning the budget, and ensuring that we increase our customer lifetime value by promoting new products, and driving engagement within existing products.
We boast an 51 NPS score due to our amazing product and customer service, meaning you’re starting from a good place. If you can both, think and do, and enjoy building things from scratch, this is the position for you. We need someone who can think strategically, but can also roll up their sleeves, get creative, and make stuff happen.
Are you that person?
*Visa sponsorship is not available at this time
- Focus on engaging with consumers to grow user base and cross sell to drive higher LTV.
- Increase overall customer lifetime value by promoting new products and existing products.
- Partner with the customer success, product marketing, finance, education, and analytics teams to translate business strategy and requirements into scaled marketing campaign.
- Execute global customer lifecycle marketing programs. This includes the development, follow-through, and maintenance of marketing campaigns for onboarding, engaging, and retaining FloQast Customers.
- Increase healthy product usage and adoption, and to minimize churn and contraction.
- Develop lifecycle communication strategy for customers into one cohesive calendar
- Work in partnership with the Customer Success team to test and refine 1:1 CSM communication tactics across in app, email.
- Liaison between customer marketing and demand generation, ensuring that we activate customer flavors on all relevant demand generation campaigns.
- Rock-solid understanding of email marketing and customer journey mapping.
- Work with our product team on GTM strategies for new products including messaging, positioning, launch, in-market, and end-of-life.
Ideally you have:
- 6+ years of experience implementing customer marketing programs to improve conversion at every step of the funnel.
- Experienced in B2B SaaS products; it’s a plus if you’ve worked in the fintech space.
- Proficient in a wide range tech stack,, particularly Hubspot, On24, ChurnZero, Salesforce, Gong, and Pendo.
- Skilled and demonstrable experience bringing new ideas to life.
- A “make it happen” attitude and the ability to “make it real” while meeting a high bar, often coordinating across multiple teams, in a fast-moving environment. Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal oversight.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex and often nuanced concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Excellent storytelling abilities - You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Data-oriented - You use data to inform, measure, and optimize campaigns.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with external partners - You love interacting with customers and championing their experiences. You sweat the details when it comes to customer interactions.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.