Alliances Manager, Private Equity
Los Angeles, CA /
Alliances – Alliances /
Great PE/VC firms look for ways to help their investments grow and be more successful. The FloQast PE/VC Alliance Manager works with those firms to help drive more value for their investments by improving the accounting department’s workflow to close the books faster & more accurately. The Alliance Manager’s role is to source PE/VC firms to build FloQast’s network of preferred partners, bringing added value to their portfolio companies and investments. We drive new sales and also influence current prospects through our partnership efforts.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
- Build partnerships with Private Equity and Venture Capital firms.
- Create multi-level relationships within firms, from Operating Partner to Investors.
- Source high-quality leads from the portfolio of investments from each PE/VC firm.
- Coordinate with internal resources to accomplish goals, enable partners, and keep partners engaged with FloQast.
- Work closely with the sales team, customer success, partnerships team, pre-sales engineers, and marketing to grow new and incremental revenue.
- Work with Private Equity and Venture Capital firms to ensure their investments are successfully using FloQast products.
- Identify opportunities for new alliances and partnerships to expand FloQast’s reach, while maintaining a solid pipeline of new potential partners.
- Create and deliver professional & compelling presentations to potential partners.
- Join networking groups and attend events.
- Give clear and concise feedback to internal stakeholders on partner programs, product compatibility, and ecosystem viability.
- Effectively communicate to management through Salesforce updates, emails, and other means.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product, Legal and Compliance teams to deliver the best solution based on FloQast and our partner’s needs
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 4+ Years working or partnering with Private Equity or Venture Capital 6+ Years in SaaS-based Technologies
- A proven track record in scaling and growing a new and existing partner eco-systems
- Solid attention to detail
- Experience working in the ERP / accounting / financial management / financial ops domain and working with FinTech a plus
- Builder mindset, comfortable sharing ideas, trying new approaches and is focused on achieving team and company short and long term goals
- Flexible and adaptable in high growth, start-up environment Driven to hit and exceed sales targets
- Brings an existing network of relationships across target alliance partners
- Strong ability to drive execution of strategic initiatives and tactics
- Experience developing, negotiating and closing partner deals
- Ability to sell partners on the vision and mission of FloQast and of our partner program
- Travel required on a monthly basis over 25% (when restrictions are lifted)
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to understand FloQast’s products as well as to interact with product, marketing, sales, and operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.