Director, Global Channel and Field Marketing
Marketing – Marketing /
As the Director of Channel and Field Marketing, you will be a key member of FloQast’s marketing leadership team and help to expand our channel ecosystem and support our territory sales teams. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the overall channel and field marketing program strategy, contribute to the Marketing Performance Indicators (KPIs), campaign/program development and execute in conjunction with Go-to-Market teams. You will work in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative marketing environment, managing multiple projects and teammates.
The successful candidate serves as a trusted advisor to channel and sales leadership in every region regularly communicating global marketing plans, providing data driven updates as well as surfacing regional perspectives back to the global marketing organization. The ideal candidate will be data driven, solutions focused and bring an operations mindset to the table.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Own the global partner marketing strategy and execution working alongside the VP of Marketing.
- Defining channel/field marketing strategies in alignment with company priorities and in partnership with Product Marketing, and Sales teams; supporting established targets for our sales teams and our channel partners.
- Develop a cadence and process for measuring, analyzing and reporting on channel/field marketing pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to pipeline health and evaluate marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Develop repeatable, scalable global playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of profitably building pipeline and accelerating bookings.
- Provide needed visibility into lead follow up and account prioritization to ensure targets are met and established processes are followed.
- Effectively manage, administer, and measure budgets to optimize return on investment.
- Collaborate with territory level sales and channel/alliances to plan and execute field marketing activities that support regional sales and channel business plans and objectives.
- Work with the global marketing programs team to build and execute joint channel and territory level marketing plans and programs, from concepts to execution, that engage channel partners and targeted regional accounts to build awareness, generate qualified leads, and drive new business and ensure that the “Voice of Channel and Field” is taken into account.
- Act as a business strategist for channel and territory level sales. Initiate programs (30%) in addition to leveraging those developed globally (70%) to meet the regional and channel business objectives.
- Work closely in defining and supporting the implementation of a partner portal solution for FloQast.
- Understand regional target segments, planning and executing activities including events, campaigns and account specific plays, and leveraging customer and partner (VAR, Channel, Technology Partners and Consulting) relationships.
- Participate in regular regional marketing and sales reviews – present impact of marketing efforts on sales pipeline, including leads and new or progressed opportunities, identify gaps in strategy, and revise marketing strategies to fill gaps.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance (leads and pipeline) against forecasts and past performance. Apply learnings to increase success of future marketing programs.
- Lead the direction for territory and channel demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including integrated campaigns, virtual and physical (TBD) events, account-based marketing (ABM) programs, industry-specific campaigns, joint channel marketing activities, and more.
- Collaborate with Sales on successful strategies for increasing conversion of MQLs, event participation, revenue growth, and lead nurture to ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, forging strong communication, and aligning on campaign and target account strategy.
- Plan and execute on partner-facing events such as trade shows/3rd party events, roundtables, field events and non-event related marketing programs.
- Develop relationships with leaders and partner counterparts at key partners to ensure FloQast is well positioned and our initiatives are mutually supported & maximized.
- Manage channel marketing budget allocation with strong familiarity on how MDF works, manage internal budget reviews and PO/approval processes, and activity implementation with partners.
- Establish clear goals and objectives, monitor and measure the success of ongoing campaigns, events, programs, and joint marketing activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop joint messaging, solutions briefs, presentations slides, business and technical white papers, web and social content for external and internal education Work closely with the channel sales team to ensure partners receive the proper.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
What You'll Bring:
- Education: BS/BA in business, marketing or communications. A Masters degree is a plus.
- 8-12 years+ of channel and field marketing experience in a leadership role. Note: B2B SaaS software experience is a plus.
- Experience recruiting, developing and managing high performing channel and alliance partners.
- Experience in building and managing a global MDF program
- Experience in developing a partner portal/PRM a plus
- Experience working with territory based sales teams
- Proven experience driving a campaign strategy with sales and partners to deliver KPIs.
- MarTech Experience: experience with marketing automation systems (HubSpot preferred but not required), account based marketing, intent platforms (6Sense), email marketing and lead nurturing.
- Team Building: background managing, coaching and building a strong, collaborative team.
- Communication: organized, good communicator (in both the written and verbal form) with a desire to improve processes.
The base pay range for this position is $160,000 - $190,000. This position may be eligible for a bonus plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.