Director of Creative Services and Content Strategy
Marketing – Marketing /
FloQast is seeking a Director of Creative Services and Content Strategy, which will be responsible for leading and overseeing the full end-to-end efforts of the in-house marcom services team and creative execution across the company.
This leader will play a critical role in creating, implementing, managing, and leading the creation of marketing assets, campaigns, and strategies from concept to completion. This includes both internal and external art direction, video production, graphic design production, and content production, ensuring delivery of on-time and exceptional work. In addition, this person will ensure deliverables maintain consistent quality, messaging, tone of voice, design, and brand standards. You'll work closely with the marketing team, as well as the greater organization, to ensure all content initiatives support overall department and company goals.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing assets across a variety of domains, connecting the creative approach with business strategy
- Ensure that we are adhering to brand and campaign guidelines to maintain a level of consistency across the brand
- Manage the day-to-day creative services function provided by the marketing team
- Work with product marketing to define our customer journey model and the associated content strategy required to drive awareness, educate, and propel our customers and prospects along their buyer journey.
- Develop key metrics to reflect content engagement, usage, and effectiveness to inform the maintain, modify, new or archive decision.
- Manage the creative calendar and oversee production for the FloQast corporate website, Blogs, microsites, and third-party sites to which we regularly contribute.
- Oversee the execution of demand gen content for regularly scheduled webinars, monthly email newsletters, webinar email invites, assets and seasonal campaigns
- Partner with the marketing campaign teams to develop lead generation and customer engagement strategies; campaign and messaging ideas; optimization tactics; and PR initiatives.
- Oversee the production of blog posts, contributed articles, white papers, internal communications documents and messaging, presentations, and other marketing and sales collateral.
- Lead the creative services team to create clear and compelling last-mile messaging copy that reflects our brands positioning, key messaging, and effectively communicates our value drivers to our target audiences
- Foster a culture of creativity informed by data-driven insights and inspire new ideas to drive engagement with our brand across our go-to-market communication channels.
- Understand buyer insights and research and apply them to creative thinking, campaign and content development
- Work with our Marketing program teams to continually look for opportunities to optimize content engagement and campaign performance based on research, user feedback, and performance data.
- Instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration throughout the department
- Implement project schedules and coordinate resources ensuring all activity is completed to the agreed deadlines and budget.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key vendors to ensure quality, cost-effectiveness and timeliness for the production of materials as needed.
- Oversee the development and management of monthly / annual budget
- Manage, develop, and mentor creative team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of creative methodologies, best practices, and processes
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a creative setting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leadership capacity
- Proficient in Asana, or project management software
- Proficient in Graphic Design concepts
- Ability to manage and mentor a team
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Highly motivated self-starter, who can comply with numerous deadlines and evolving priorities
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to project manage and multi-task.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to execute and deliver work.
- Ability to manage external vendors and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Impeccable communication skills and grammatical knowledge.
- Have a mind for efficiency and using resources creatively.
- Work well under pressure.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable.
- Strong, positive team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
The base pay range for this position is $150,000 - $180,000. This position may be eligible for a bonus plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.