Medical Records Analyst (Contractor, Remote)
IV. Florence Clinics /
Contract (Remote) /
Title: Medical Records Analyst
Florence Health is a rapidly growing next-generation Primary Care Provider dedicated to serving the senior population as they navigate the healthcare experience. In collaboration with Renaissance Physician Partners, a highly esteemed physician group in the Houston area, we are united in our mission to lead the healthcare industry with a forward-thinking approach to coordinated care. Our shared commitment to quality and efficient medical delivery drives us to deliver exceptional care and positive outcomes to our patients.
Inspired by the legendary patient-first nurse, Florence Nightingale, Florence Health was established in 2019 with a singular mission: to prioritize the well-being of our patients above all else. Tailoring our services exclusively to Medicare patients, we fully embrace the goal of value-based care initiatives which will be implemented throughout the development of our new Houston area primary care office. This approach empowers our clinics to invest in additional benefits, services, and staffing, elevating the care experience beyond the confines of traditional practice environments.
At Florence, our unwavering focus on patient satisfaction and exemplary care results is made possible through the collaborative efforts of our exceptional medical professionals, dedicated staff, advanced technology, and state-of-the-art clinic spaces. We are guided by the shared values of Renaissance Physician Partners, including a commitment to quality, teamwork, and the pursuit of excellence. These values are the driving force behind our efforts to provide patients with the best possible care.
Every aspect of our service delivery, from the warm welcome at the front desk to the comprehensive examination and follow-up experience, is designed to exceed our patient's expectations and foster a deep sense of trust and compassion. By fostering meaningful relationships and delivering longitudinal care, our Physicians play a central role in our Care Teams. Managing panels of patients within our communities, our Physicians have the opportunity to focus on providing comprehensive and coordinated care, setting aside the constraints often seen in traditional primary care settings.
This intentional approach allows our Physicians to dedicate more time to each patient, cultivate deeper relationships, execute care plans more effectively, and ultimately achieve superior outcomes. Our Physicians have the flexibility to provide care through tele-visits when appropriate, ensuring access to quality healthcare close to home. In addition, our strong partnership with the locally based Renaissance Physician Partners further enhances the comprehensive care provided within our clinics.
Join our team at Florence Health and become part of a forward-thinking organization where you can make a genuine impact on the lives of our senior patients. Together, we will revolutionize primary care, promote healthy lifestyles, and create a healthier future for our communities.
For more information, visit www.florencehealth.com
The Medical Records Analyst
We are excited to open a number of contractor positions across the country for passionate Medical Assistants (MAs) to join our Remote Care Team. This position will be entirely work-from-home on an as-needed basis. The primary objective of this team is to facilitate the seamless transfer of patient charts from one Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system to another. This team plays a crucial role in short-term projects dedicated to migrating patient information with a strong emphasis on meticulous and thorough execution. Key attributes of team members include their self-motivation, unwavering determination, acute attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to executing their responsibilities with precision.
- Transferring full medical records from one EMR to another (manually)
- Individualized record pull for each patient chart for the past 12-month history
- Individualized pulls of chart details and patient history
- Working with multiple EMRs
- Collaborating closely with the team to guarantee the timely migration of all charts while ensuring that no chart is overlooked
What we’re looking for:
- Medical Assistants, preferably with experience in primary care: internal medicine, general practice, geriatrics, or family medicine.
- Experience as a scribe or electronic medical records documentation.
- Enjoys a heads-down workflow with little to no patient contact, while still impacting the patient's health in a crucial capacity.
- Positive and problem-solving mindset!
- Intrinsic motivation and values, including accountability and ownership for the medical assisting responsibilities and expectations.
- An embrace of teamwork, communication, and the opportunity to collaborate with brilliant colleagues.
- A desire to be a part of a company whose business model is based on high-quality primary care and empirical patient outcomes.
- Tech savvy (nimble picking up and navigating multiple technology tools and applications) and thrives in a fast-paced, modern office environment
- Availability of a quiet home office space, preferably with a door to keep out ambient noise along with high-speed internet
Florence Health team members are united in our quest to improve the health and well-being of our patients. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography, or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission.
$20 - $20 an hour
Florence is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are all humans!