Primary Care Administrative Associate
Full Time (On Site)
Title: Administrative Associate
Florence Health is a next-generation Primary Care Provider growing rapidly in towns and cities around the country. Named after the legendary nurse Florence Nightingale, Florence was founded in 2019 with a simple mission: to serve the patient, above all else. Florence is currently available to Medicare patients exclusively, and operates fully at risk for all of our patients' outcomes and spending, enabling our clinics to invest in the delivery of added benefits, services, and staffing that are not possible in a fee-for-service environment.
Florence's relentless focus on patient satisfaction and care results, through our platform of medical professionals, staff, technology, and premium modern clinic spaces designed from the ground up, has earned us a reputation with our patients of going above and beyond on every facet of service delivery - from the front desk to the exam and follow-up experience, and everything in between.
For more information, visit www.florencehealth.com
The Administrative Assistant Role
This role will be responsible for completing tasks including but not limited to:
- Managing inbound and outbound mail
- Creating and mailing new patient paperwork packets
- Requesting medical records
- Working with the different team members to accomplish ad hoc projects as they arise
- Organizing, filing, and inventory management
What we’re looking for:
- Administrative experience
- Genuine passion for customer service.
- Positive and problem-solving mindset!
- Intrinsic motivation and values, including accountability and ownership for the medical assisting responsibilities and expectations.
- An embrace of teamwork, communication, and the opportunity to collaborate with brilliant colleagues.
- Comfort with using IT applications, including electronic medical records and other software.
- A desire to be a part of company whose business model is based on high-quality primary care and empirical patient outcomes.
Florence Health employees are united in our quest to improve the health and well-being of our patients. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission.
To this end, we offer:
- Leading compensation packages at all levels throughout the Company
- Covered medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance plan options
- Sponsored 401(k) plan, with up to 5% matching contribution
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave, along with additional case-based categories of leave (e.g. parental leave)
- Work-from-home options when applicable
- Monthly company-wide “virtual happy hour” encompassing all clinics, corporate offices, and work-from-home team members
$20 - $22 an hour
Florence is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are all humans!