Redwood Valley /
Real Estate /
Flow Cannabis Co. is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Our In-House Security Department specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our needs. You will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining a secure environment for employees, vendors, and visitors to the campus. Among other tasks, you will manage the daily activities regarding those accessing the campus, review the surveillance feed on monitor/s, maintain key control, observe and report, access security-related systems, perform nightly closeout procedures, and respond to emergency situations as needed. As the first point of contact for visitors on the campus, guest service is a high priority as the position requires constant interaction with visitors and associates alike.
This position is semi-independent in nature and requires attention to detail. Some flexibility to work other shifts when needed is desirable. Computer and customer service skills are required. The ideal candidate will be an experienced security professional with an existing, up-to-date guard card. Full employment is based on passing a background check.
The person in this role will work the overnight shift, 10:00 pm - 6:30 am.
What you'll do
- Observe, report, and monitor the movement of on-site personnel, Guest, Visitors, Vendors, and Contractors
- Event Security, Visitor Management, Loss Prevention, and Surveillance
- Patrolling inside and outside as required
- Ability to operate Security Operations Control equipment/systems, computers, radios, and phones
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Undertake site-specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Security Manager
- Follow Post Orders for each site posted
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense, and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Perform COVID-19 Health Pre-screening for employees and guests (i.e., ask pre-screening questions, check the person's temperature, provide face-masks, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need
- Must have full-time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of day, swing, and overnight shifts
- Must have valid Security Guard license required
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR (prior training/certification preferred)
- CPTED Experience
- Law Enforcement engagement experience preferred
- Minimum High school education/equivalency required
- Able to take Training Courses: Effective Communications, Crisis Management & Subject Restraint Training as required
- Previous military, law enforcement, first responder, or security experience preferred
- Ability to interact and remain calm with guests or associates in all types of situations
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to perform to the physical demands of the job
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Solid computer/IT skills (e.g. G-Suite, Microsoft Office)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow complex instructions
- Objectivity and good judgment
- Dependability and integrity
Why Flow Cannabis Co.?
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else. We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we have the chance to break down prohibition stigmas to show that cannabis can play an emerging role in treating many common medical conditions, as well as provide important tax and societal benefits. We also believe in the opportunity to build an agricultural model centered around small, independent farmers which could be replicated around the world. If this gets you excited, too, we encourage you to inquire about a career with Flow Cannabis Co.
Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Flow Cannabis Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.