Brand Ambassador - South Bay
Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we’re breaking down prohibition stigmas to show the important role that cannabis plays in treating countless common medical conditions. We’re building an agricultural model that empowers small, independent farmers, that can be replicated worldwide, supporting Flow Kana’s vision: to become the world’s largest provider of sungrown, organic cannabis products. If this gets you excited, too, come work with us!
As our Brand Ambassador you’ll travel to dispensaries in the South Bay region to facilitate in-store patient appreciation days. Our patient appreciation days entail being the main source of interaction with our retail and wholesale customers, educating patients on products and offering samples and promotions. You will also be responsible for ensuring our inventory is correctly displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence.
You must be professional, reliable and dependable, while being extremely organized. You will live and breathe our mission to be the number one customer service-oriented cannabis brand in California and provide exemplary customer service at every interaction.
**Must be local to the South Bay, SF. Schedule will be based on demand. May include evening or weekend hours.**
What you'll do
- Visit dispensaries for patient appreciation days and represent our brand at trade shows and lifestyle events
- Educate customers and patient consultants (bud-tenders) on our products and the Flow Kana brand
- Execute promotions
- Ensure our inventory is correctly and displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence
- Build sustainable relationships with our wholesales customers and their staff - turn all staff into Flow Kana brand ambassadors!
- Generate new client leads
- Relay stocking issues to our sales and inventory teams and updated Base CRM with pertinent information
- Ensure all customer feedback is relayed accurately to sales and inventory teams
- Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking
What you'll need
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our products
- Present a professional, responsible appearance at all times
- Punctuality is a MUST
- Friendly demeanor — you love chatting with people about cannabis
- Ability to adapt to various personality types
- Ability to sell and close sales
- Be comfortable sharing brand message
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully work in a team environment
- Familiar with the greater Bay Area
- Must have a reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and a clean driving record
- Computer literate
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- Snacks & drinks
- Dog friendly offices
- Monthly CSA box
Why Flow Kana?
You've probably heard cannabis will be a $40+ billion industry as early as 2020. While it is no doubt there is enormous market potential, more importantly, the Flow Kana team sees an incredible opportunity to shape the future of the entire industry. We have a team of over 200 employees across our 6 locations and are doubling in size in 2019!
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else. We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown.
Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Pioneering spirit — We are all professional leaders in our communities seeking continuous improvement in the growth of the cannabis industry with adaptability, initiative, determination, and commitment.
Positive Impact — We are socially and environmentally conscious, community oriented, and focused on identifying the highest impact we can have for the greater good.
Respect — We honor and respect the plant, each other, the heritage of the farmers and producers and the journeys that have brought each one of us together.
Humility — We approach all of our interactions with our team, customers and stakeholders with our authentic selves and an ego-less confidence that seeks to with integrity, collaborate, add value and strengthen the Flow Kana brand from the heart.
Grit — We are tenacious and always hungry. We never settle and conquer all challenges in front of us. We are resilient and operate with great integrity. We all are destigmatizing the perceptions of the cannabis community through transparent, professional, best in class performance.
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.