Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we’re breaking down prohibition stigmas to show the important role that cannabis plays in treating countless common medical conditions. We’re building an agricultural model that empowers small, independent farmers, that can be replicated worldwide, supporting Flow Kana’s vision: to become the world’s largest provider of sungrown, organic cannabis products. If this gets you excited, too, come work with us!
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the Inventory Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the entire Inventory process and intake activities at our facility in Oakland, CA.
What you'll do
- Assist the Logistics Manager with all aspects of the warehouse day-to-day operations of the facility such as shipping, receiving, and inventory management
- Oversee all aspects of inventory operations and supervise inventory coordinator (IC) team
- With guidance from the Logistics Manager, work with Sales and Marketing teams to understand their inventory demands, timelines, and upcoming projects
- Ensure that all internal product transfers from are safely offloaded
- Scan transfers into the back end system and METRC in a timely fashion
- Organize product so that it can be pulled according to FIFO
- Maintain a clean, safe and hygienic environment within the warehousing area
- Maintain system for physical storage, organization and labeling of ordersIdentify, report, and manage expiring product in accordance with all regulations and company expectations
- Perform weekly audits of products and materials, report needs to Logistics Manager
- Report all receiving discrepancies upon receipt, per established reporting procedures & regulations
- Conduct daily inspections of the warehouse work areas, and correct/report findings
What you'll need
- 3+ years of inventory experience (cannabis preferred)
- Management experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Knowledge of Excel and google spreadsheets
- Ability to multitask, process jobs at the last minute and still able to maintain a cool head and positive attitude
- Sharp attention to detail
- A passion to learn and grow with the company
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- Snacks & drinks
- Dog friendly offices
- Monthly CSA box
Why Flow Kana?
You've probably heard cannabis will be a $40+ billion industry as early as 2020. While it is no doubt there is enormous market potential, more importantly, the Flow Kana team sees an incredible opportunity to shape the future of the entire industry. We have a team of over 200 employees across our 6 locations and are doubling in size in 2019!
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else.
We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown. Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Pioneering spirit — We are all professional leaders in our communities seeking continuous improvement in the growth of the cannabis industry with adaptability, initiative, determination, and commitment.
Positive Impact — We are socially and environmentally conscious, community oriented, and focused on identifying the highest impact we can have for the greater good.
Respect — We honor and respect the plant, each other, the heritage of the farmers and producers and the journeys that have brought each one of us together.
Humility — We approach all of our interactions with our team, customers and stakeholders with our authentic selves and an ego-less confidence that seeks to with integrity, collaborate, add value and strengthen the Flow Kana brand from the heart.
Grit — We are tenacious and always hungry. We never settle and conquer all challenges in front of us. We are resilient and operate with great integrity. We all are destigmatizing the perceptions of the cannabis community through transparent, professional, best in class performance.
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.