Account Manager — Los Angeles
Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we’re breaking down prohibition stigmas to show the important role that cannabis plays in treating countless common medical conditions. We’re building an agricultural model that empowers small, independent farmers, that can be replicated worldwide, supporting Flow Kana’s vision: to become the world’s largest provider of sungrown, organic cannabis products. If this gets you excited, too, come work with us!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for generating outside sales and supporting daily sales activities. You will be critical in building our business and shaping the future of our brand. Daily you will work with businesses of all sizes to educate them about Flow Kana: our vision, values and our high quality product offering. You will have exceptional customer service skills and a genuine appreciation for the clean cannabis movement. As the face of Flow Kana you will anticipate how client decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our partners and understand how Flow Kana’s offerings can help grow their business.
What You'll Do
- Own relationships with small and medium businesses across multiple verticals: developing, proactively supporting and growing accounts
- Clearly communicate the value of Flow Kana and our product offering
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new offerings and product launches
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all client issues
- Listen, learn, share, repeat
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify up-sell opportunities and improve the performance of our sales efforts
- Prioritize initiatives based on creating a movement. Play-booking
- Document everything. The learnings from your work today will pave the way for growth in other markets
- Become a fanatic about the industry. Flow Kana will give you opportunities and support you to learn and grow with the industry
What You'll Need
- 1-2 years experience in B2C or B2B sales with a demonstrable track record of meeting monthly/quarterly quotas
- Knowledge of cannabis industry and products (desired)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Hustler attitude: you are determined to close sales and exceed your targets
- Ability to strategically think and analyze needs of clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Passion and deep understanding of customer support (training will be provided)
- Technological savvy
- A continuous thirst for knowledge and the ability to learn independently
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- Snacks & drinks
- Dog friendly offices
- Monthly CSA box
Why Flow Kana?
You've probably heard cannabis will be a $40+ billion industry as early as 2020. While it is no doubt there is enormous market potential, more importantly, the Flow Kana team sees an incredible opportunity to shape the future of the entire industry. We have a team of over 200 employees across our 6 locations and are doubling in size in 2019!
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else.
We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown. Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Pioneering spirit — We are all professional leaders in our communities seeking continuous improvement in the growth of the cannabis industry with adaptability, initiative, determination, and commitment.
Positive Impact — We are socially and environmentally conscious, community oriented, and focused on identifying the highest impact we can have for the greater good.
Respect — We honor and respect the plant, each other, the heritage of the farmers and producers and the journeys that have brought each one of us together.
Humility — We approach all of our interactions with our team, customers and stakeholders with our authentic selves and an ego-less confidence that seeks to with integrity, collaborate, add value and strengthen the Flow Kana brand from the heart.
Grit — We are tenacious and always hungry. We never settle and conquer all challenges in front of us. We are resilient and operate with great integrity. We all are destigmatizing the perceptions of the cannabis community through transparent, professional, best in class performance.
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.