Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we’re breaking down prohibition stigmas to show the important role that cannabis plays in treating countless common medical conditions. We’re building an agricultural model that empowers small, independent farmers, that can be replicated worldwide, supporting Flow Kana’s vision: to become the world’s largest provider of sungrown, organic cannabis products. If this gets you excited, too, come work with us!
We’re looking for an experienced G&A Coordinator to partner with and support our G&A execs. In this crucial role, you’ll manage executive communications and drive the strategic use of our executives time, touching all aspects of Flow Kana and helping to coordinate our success as a company.
What you'll do
- Support the G&A Executive Team in managing their day-to-day logistics
- Act as gatekeeper and first point of contact for executive office
- Calendar management: proactively and systematically manage complex schedules and activities across the leadership team
- Develop processes to improve the efficiency of various recurring activities
- Hands on support (itinerary, slide deck, materials, communication) for key leadership meetings and senior leadership meetings
- Shadow meetings, take notes and provide specific administrative follow-up to these meetings as needed
- Research and plan travel, organize activities and manage expenses
- Completing confidential forms and applications as needed
- Assist with document management across multiple platforms
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience supporting executives and teams
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Flexible and able to reorganize a schedule or travel arrangement at a moment’s notice
- Detail oriented and super organized
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
- Respect confidentiality and the need for discretion
- Extremely proficient with Google Suite (especially Gmail and Google Calendar), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Tech savvy. Comfortable using different systems (i.e., Asana, Front…)
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- Snacks & drinks
- Dog friendly offices
- Monthly CSA box
Why Flow Kana?
You've probably heard cannabis will be a $40+ billion industry as early as 2020. While it is no doubt there is enormous market potential, more importantly, the Flow Kana team sees an incredible opportunity to shape the future of the entire industry. We have a team of over 200 employees across our 6 locations and are doubling in size in 2019!
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else. We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown.
Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Pioneering spirit — We are all professional leaders in our communities seeking continuous improvement in the growth of the cannabis industry with adaptability, initiative, determination, and commitment.
Positive Impact — We are socially and environmentally conscious, community oriented, and focused on identifying the highest impact we can have for the greater good.
Respect — We honor and respect the plant, each other, the heritage of the farmers and producers and the journeys that have brought each one of us together.
Humility — We approach all of our interactions with our team, customers and stakeholders with our authentic selves and an ego-less confidence that seeks to with integrity, collaborate, add value and strengthen the Flow Kana brand from the heart.
Grit — We are tenacious and always hungry. We never settle and conquer all challenges in front of us. We are resilient and operate with great integrity. We all are destigmatizing the perceptions of the cannabis community through transparent, professional, best in class performance.
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.