Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we’re breaking down prohibition stigmas to show the important role that cannabis plays in treating countless common medical conditions. We’re building an agricultural model that empowers small, independent farmers, that can be replicated worldwide, supporting Flow Kana’s vision: to become the world’s largest provider of sungrown, organic cannabis products. If this gets you excited, too, come work with us!
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our recruiters and help grow our team from 300 to 500 this year! This role will own all aspects of recruiting coordination and act as the first point of contact for candidates. You’ll work with both our recruiting team and our hiring managers, keeping the interview process moving as we scale our team. The ideal candidate is fast, efficient, and values an exceptional candidate experience, above all else. We have extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle.
What you'll do
- Contact and communicate with candidates throughout the entire interview process
- Work directly with recruiters and hiring managers to schedule phone, video-conference and in-person interviews, and arrange candidate travel as needed
- Organize candidate pipelines and post job descriptions through our applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Post job descriptions on external career websites and university boards
- Own the process of monitoring job boards for candidate traffic, and open and close jobs as needed
- Review resumes to determine candidate qualifications
- Conduct reference checks as needed
- Partner with Recruiters to conduct interviews as needed
- Assist with the creation of interview questions
- Assist in recruiting event preparation and projects as needed
- Partner with People Operations for onboarding of new hires
What you'll need
- 1-2 years in an administrative role (recruiting-specific experience is a plus!)
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and positive
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple people
- Strong team player with a highly collaborative mindset and workstyle
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (preferred but not required)
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Start-up experience a plus, but not required
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- Snacks & drinks
- Dog friendly offices
- Monthly CSA box
Why Flow Kana?
You've probably heard cannabis will be a $40+ billion industry as early as 2020. While it is no doubt there is enormous market potential, more importantly, the Flow Kana team sees an incredible opportunity to shape the future of the entire industry. We have a team of over 200 employees across our 6 locations and are doubling in size in 2019!
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else. We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown.
Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Pioneering spirit — We are all professional leaders in our communities seeking continuous improvement in the growth of the cannabis industry with adaptability, initiative, determination, and commitment.
Positive Impact — We are socially and environmentally conscious, community oriented, and focused on identifying the highest impact we can have for the greater good.
Respect — We honor and respect the plant, each other, the heritage of the farmers and producers and the journeys that have brought each one of us together.
Humility — We approach all of our interactions with our team, customers and stakeholders with our authentic selves and an ego-less confidence that seeks to with integrity, collaborate, add value and strengthen the Flow Kana brand from the heart.
Grit — We are tenacious and always hungry. We never settle and conquer all challenges in front of us. We are resilient and operate with great integrity. We all are destigmatizing the perceptions of the cannabis community through transparent, professional, best in class performance.
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.