Inventory Coordinator - Second Shift
Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we’re breaking down prohibition stigmas to show the important role that cannabis plays in treating countless common medical conditions. We’re building an agricultural model that empowers small, independent farmers, that can be replicated worldwide, supporting Flow Kana’s vision: to become the world’s largest provider of sungrown, organic cannabis products. If this gets you excited, too, come work with us!
We are adding an Inventory Coordinator to our second shift team of cannabis experts, to assist with data collection, record-keeping, transfer preparation and packaging of quality, high-end products -- performed with love and professionalism. We pride ourselves as the number one customer service-oriented cannabis brand in California. This shift is M-F, 3:15-11:45pm.
What You'll Do
- Collect inventory data and counts at assigned location(s)
- Oversee intakes of new material and the preparation, packaging, and coordination of material transfers to and from your facility
- Ensure product is being checked out/in and is recorded properly in Admin System and METRC
- Alert Processing Manager and/or Inventory lead of any inventory discrepancies immediately
- Maintain daily Inventory counts for assigned location/product type (Ready for Market, Raw, etc.)
- Ensure any transfers/deliveries from assigned location(s) are recorded properly
- Ensure the recording of any manipulation or processing of product
- Ensure the recording of any packaging events
- Maintain inventory minimums at assigned location(s)
What You'll Need
- Proficiency with Google Suite (mainly google sheets and drive) as well as Excel
- Proficiency with database management systems
- Previous warehouse and inventory experience preferred
- Extreme attention to detail; willing to double and triple count/check items
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to generate and analyze full inventory reports and break it down based on SKU, farm or other filters
- Very flexible and willing to stay late to complete audits and counts
- Ability to lift 50lbs (packed cases) preferred
- Experience with label printing and application
- A passion to be accurate in counts and very attentive to any discrepancies in the inventory
- Ability to be a problem-solver
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- Snacks & drinks
- Monthly CSA box
Why Flow Kana?
You've probably heard cannabis will be a $40+ billion industry as early as 2020. While it is no doubt there is enormous market potential, more importantly, the Flow Kana team sees an incredible opportunity to shape the future of the entire industry. We have a team of over 200 employees across our 6 locations and are doubling in size in 2019!
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else.
We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown. Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Pioneering spirit — We are all professional leaders in our communities seeking continuous improvement in the growth of the cannabis industry with adaptability, initiative, determination, and commitment.
Positive Impact — We are socially and environmentally conscious, community oriented, and focused on identifying the highest impact we can have for the greater good.
Respect — We honor and respect the plant, each other, the heritage of the farmers and producers and the journeys that have brought each one of us together.
Humility — We approach all of our interactions with our team, customers and stakeholders with our authentic selves and an ego-less confidence that seeks to with integrity, collaborate, add value and strengthen the Flow Kana brand from the heart.
Grit — We are tenacious and always hungry. We never settle and conquer all challenges in front of us. We are resilient and operate with great integrity. We all are destigmatizing the perceptions of the cannabis community through transparent, professional, best in class performance.
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.