Flow Kana is the first sustainable, sungrown cannabis company to embrace the small, independent farm ecosystem. We partner with, and give scale to, craft farmers in Northern California and values-aligned brands who honor beyond-organic farming practices. We offer a wide range of processing, co-packing, white label, and distribution services to a growing list of partners including brands, dispensaries, distributors, and manufacturers, who all share our values and vision of building a better supply chain for our industry.
Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we’re breaking down prohibition stigmas to show the important role that cannabis plays in treating countless common medical conditions. We’re building an agricultural model that empowers small, independent farmers, that can be replicated worldwide, supporting Flow Kana’s vision: to become the world’s largest provider of sungrown, organic cannabis products. If this gets you excited too, come work with us!
Our Inventory Coordinator will help manage our Sacramento inventory system from start to end. You will be an active hands-on member of our warehouse team. You will work closely with the Logistics Manager to optimize our inventory controls, while ensuring our menu of products is ready for distribution to dispensaries.
You will be a resource for team members in the field such as our Account Managers, and will be tasked with logging requests, relaying information to various stakeholders, finding solutions to complex issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction (internal and external). Technology proficiency is required as you will be utilizing a series of programs and platforms in the performance of your duties. Additionally, you will actively encourage a culture of quality, professionalism, and pride as team member of the number one service-oriented cannabis brand in California.
What you'll do
- Help oversee our inventory process and system from start to end — ensuring accuracy and quality control (storage, humidity, temperature, and security)
- Conduct cycle counts to ensure accuracy of inventory reports
- Participate in the product allocation process while maintaining the integrity of inventory protocols
- Ship and receive inventory transfers from our central processing facility
- Provide support to various stakeholders by logging requests, relaying information, and providing a high-level of customer service to internal clients
- Prepare orders for delivery to partner dispensaries throughout Sacramento
- Cultivate and manage professional and positive relationships with our sales team
What you'll need
- Knowledge of cannabis products (desired)
- Knowledge of inventory or supply chain systems
- Warehouse or packing experience
- Knowledge of Excel and google spreadsheets
- Ability to lift packages up to 50lbs
- Knowledge of Hand Trucks and Pallet Jack use
- Experience with pallet-wrapping and load-building
- Appreciation of a dynamic, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, process jobs at the last minute and still able to maintain a cool head and positive attitude
- Sharp attention to detail
- A passion to learn and grow with the company
- Collaborate effectively with peers and other team members
- Maintain high ethical standards and a positive, professional demeanor
What we offer
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- PTO & paid holidays
- Snacks & drinks
- Dog friendly offices
- Monthly CSA box
Why Flow Kana?
You've probably heard cannabis will be a $40+ billion industry as early as 2020. While it is no doubt there is enormous market potential, more importantly, the Flow Kana team sees an incredible opportunity to shape the future of the entire industry. We have a team of over 200 employees across our 6 locations and are doubling in size in 2019!
Our network of independent farmers are true stewards of the land and have spent their lives balancing a unique, harmonious relationship between the farm, the genetics and the terroir using only organic methods. The result is an unparalleled product that simply cannot be found anywhere else.
We believe that everyone should know who grows their cannabis — including where and how it’s grown. Our values as a company are simple — we are pioneers of positive impact, and value respect, humility, and grit above all else.
Pioneering spirit — We are all professional leaders in our communities seeking continuous improvement in the growth of the cannabis industry with adaptability, initiative, determination, and commitment.
Positive Impact — We are socially and environmentally conscious, community oriented, and focused on identifying the highest impact we can have for the greater good.
Respect — We honor and respect the plant, each other, the heritage of the farmers and producers and the journeys that have brought each one of us together.
Humility — We approach all of our interactions with our team, customers and stakeholders with our authentic selves and an ego-less confidence that seeks to with integrity, collaborate, add value and strengthen the Flow Kana brand from the heart.
Grit — We are tenacious and always hungry. We never settle and conquer all challenges in front of us. We are resilient and operate with great integrity. We all are destigmatizing the perceptions of the cannabis community through transparent, professional, best in class performance.
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.