Brand Ambassador - San Fernando Valley
San Fernando Valley, CA
Flow Kana is a leader in sustainable, sun-grown cannabis representing two of California's most special micro-climates and the small farmer ecosystems. We give scale to premier, artisan farmers in Mendocino County and Southern Humboldt by distributing branded products through both wholesale and retail channels.
As a leader in California cannabis, Flow Kana has notably and strategically purchased an 80-acre, 85,000 square foot historic family winery in Mendocino which is being converted into the largest-ever cannabis processing and distribution center in Northern California.
As a company we value humility, accountability, kindness, grit and a pioneering spirit. Through a values-driven approach and a regulated market, we have the chance to break down prohibition stigmas to show that cannabis will play an important role in treating many common medical conditions.
As our Brand Ambassador you’ll travel to dispensaries in The Valley region to facilitate in-store patient appreciation days. Our patient appreciation days entail being the main source of interaction with our retail and wholesale customers, educating patients on products and offering samples and promotions. You will also be responsible for ensuring our inventory is correctly displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence.
You must be professional, reliable and dependable, while being extremely organized. You will live and breathe our mission to be the number one customer service-oriented cannabis brand in California and provide exemplary customer service at every interaction.
**Must be local to The Valley. Schedule will be based on demand. May include evening or weekend hours.**
- Visit dispensaries for patient appreciation days and represent our brand at trade shows and lifestyle events
- Educate customers and patient consultants (bud-tenders) on our products and the Flow Kana brand
- Execute promotions
- Ensure our inventory is correctly and displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence
- Build sustainable relationships with our wholesales customers and their staff - turn all staff into Flow Kana brand ambassadors!
- Generate new client leads
- Relay stocking issues to our sales and inventory teams and updated Base CRM with pertinent information
- Ensure all customer feedback is relayed accurately to sales and inventory teams
- Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking
Professional and personal attributes
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our products
- Present a professional, responsible appearance at all times
- Punctuality is a MUST
- Friendly demeanor -- you love chatting with people about cannabis
- Ability to adapt to various personality types
- Ability to sell and close sales
- Be comfortable sharing brand message
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully work in a team environment
- Familiar with the greater Valley area
- Must have a reliable vehicle, proof of insurance and a clean driving record
- Computer literate
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.