Cannabis Processors - Temporary, Second Shift
We are adding a temporary, second shift of processors to our team of cannabis experts, to buck and trim our flower prior to its packaging and distribution to dispensaries and delivery to customers. Processors are expected to efficiently and accurately hand-trim Cannabis flowers dry. All required equipment will be furnished to you.
When you apply please detail your cannabis experience. For example: How many hours you have trimmed, how many cycles, wet or dry or both., etc.
The temporary shift will start September 1 (through March 1) and will run Monday-Friday, 4:30-10:00pm. Temporary workers are not eligible for employee benefits, except as required by applicable law.
About Flow Kana
Our company is a pioneer in the medical cannabis industry -- creating the first sustainable cannabis brand that embraces Californian values and the small farmer ecosystem. We partner with and give scale to craft farmers in the Emerald Triangle. Our values are simple; respect for all, cherish the land, and radiate positive energy.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace
- Meticulous: You always pay strict attention to detail, and are careful to balance your inner perfectionist with the need to be productive
- Multitasking Master: Diligent, self-monitored task manager capable of completing a variety of processing tasks in a need-based ordering system
- Flexibility: Willingness to perform repetitive tasks and other tasks as assigned
- Punctuality & Attendance: You show up on time in a consistent and reliable manner
- Positive attitude; works well with others
- A passion to learn and grow with the company
- Appreciation of a dynamic, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
Compensation: $15 per hour
Flow Kana provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.