Resident Experience Manager
Miami, FL /
Operations – Property-Level Operations /
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
The Resident Experience Manager will complete daily transactions and tasks related to the financial operation of the community, including collecting and posting rent, fees, and other payments, preparing daily bank deposits, and preparing financial reports using appropriate property management systems and working closely with the accounting department to identify and trace transactions that do not reconcile to bank records. The Resident Experience Manager will manage day-to-day financial transactions and ensure that residents are adhering to the terms outlined in their lease agreements. This role will report directly to the Community Manager.
- Maintain regular communication with residents and proactively address residents’ concerns to maintain an elevated resident experience.
- Accurately enter all approved bills into the property accounting system scan all invoices to the community’s data drive, and submit them to accounting for processing.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner, and taking appropriate action to resolve and address service issues. This includes the ability to work in a fluid environment and work peacefully with co-workers and residents.
- Review resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting delinquencies, and enforce lease terms to maximize revenue.
- Follow the Company’s established procedures related to evictions with proper notice requirements and represent the property as required in court hearings and eviction proceedings.
- Process resident move-outs by reviewing lease terms and notice requirements, applying appropriate deposit and lease cancellation fees if applicable, and processing the disposition in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
- May assist in-person leasing and marketing efforts to achieve the property's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting prospective residents face-to-face, gathering information about the prospect, showing ready apartments and models, assisting the prospective resident in completing the rental application and credit verification, and closing lease by obtaining required payments and security deposit.
- Participate and assist team efforts to elevate the resident experience and maximize building revenues.
- Act as the on-site supervisor in the absence of the Community Manager by organizing and delegating daily work, coordinating maintenance and make-ready tasks with the maintenance supervisor, and managing the operation of the community in compliance with company policies, procedures, and business practices.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.