Director of Marketing
Revenue – Flow Revenue /
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing is a critical senior leadership role responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies that will drive top-of-funnel growth for FOL Management properties. The position encompasses a broad scope of activities including digital advertising, ILS channel management, SEO, strategic partnerships, and guerilla marketing initiatives. This role will work closely with the head of Property Management and other senior leaders to align marketing strategies with business goals.
- Own top of the funnel in each one of FOL Management properties
- Develop, implement, and oversee the overall marketing strategy to each one of our properties that aligned with company objectives
- Lead digital campaigns across channels such as social media, email marketing, PPC, and display ads to maximize online visibility and lead generation
- Optimize the performance of Internet Listing Services (ILS) to increase quality leads and conversions
- Implement effective SEO strategies to improve search engine rankings and drive organic traffic
- Develop and implement innovative, low-cost marketing tactics to capture attention and stimulate viral growth
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Manage the marketing budget to ensure ROI and cost-effectiveness
- Partner with properties general manager and leasing manager to increase overall property NOI
- Partner with Revenue Management to develop and execute promotional strategy efforts
- 25% travel is required to support the multiple properties/markets under our portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role within the real estate or property management industry
- Strong expertise in digital advertising, SEO, and performance analytics
- Experience in real estate or hospitality is preferred
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing strategies
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify innovative marketing opportunities
- Familiarity with property management software and CRM systems is a plus
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.