Operations – Flow Operations /
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
The Community Manager will take a leading role in the daily operations of the property and provide expertise, and support that keeps the operations of the site running smoothly. This role will provide hands-on oversight, regular site management, communications, problem resolution and emergency response. The Community Manager will also be responsible for providing input in the development of budgets, approving and submitting invoices from vendors and contractors, as well as promoting resident satisfaction and retention by responding to all resident and building requests in a timely manner. This role will report directly to the Regional Manager.
- Provide input in the development of budgets for the property by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and accessing operational reports that establish and predict performance patterns.
- Ensure rent and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner.
- Prepare and review monthly financial status reports.
- Approve and submit invoices from vendors, contractors, and service providers for payment by reconciling work performed or products purchased, ensuring the validity of certificates of insurance, coding charges to appropriate Chart of Account codes, and managing communication between the vendor/contractor.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret current market/economic trends that may impact the property.
- Implement short and long-range marketing and leasing strategies to achieve the property’s occupancy and revenue goals.
- Promote resident satisfaction and retention by responding to complaints, questions, and requests in a timely manner. Ensure the property’s maintenance team members comply with the Company’s standards, this includes the ability to work in a stressful environment and work peacefully with co-workers and residents.
- Conduct regular property inspections in person and take appropriate actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property, grounds, buildings, and amenities meet established standards.
- Supervise property staff by interviewing, hiring, orienting, training, and managing employees' performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3-5 years of related experience required
- Experience as an on-site Property Manager in a multifamily high-rise community required
- Experience with sales, marketing, and financial data required
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to Google Workspace and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) required
- Experience with Onesite, Ops, Bluemoon, and Yardi required Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
• Paid-Time Off
• Commuter benefits
• 401(k) Plan
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.