Senior Software Engineer
Technology – Flow Engineering /
Salaried, full-time /
About the Company
Flow aims to create a superior living environment that enhances the lives of our residents and communities by developing, acquiring, owning, and managing multifamily apartment buildings and the services and technology inside those buildings.
Fulfilling our mission will require an exceptional group of people whose collective output is greater than the sum of its individual parts. Our team members are energized by the opportunity to impact our residents’ lives in meaningful ways. They are bold and creatively ambitious, driven by relentlessly high standards, act with a sense of urgency and accountability, and always, above all, operate with integrity, loyalty, and trust.
About the Role
As an early member of our engineering team, you will directly contribute to the overall technical direction of the organization and be responsible for building the future of Flow. With our fast growing business we need to build tools that will automate our onboarding process so we can take over more properties faster. In this role you will be responsible for developing, and implementing fault-tolerant, highly-available systems that will support this crucial functionality.
- Design, develop, and implement complex systems or solutions to meet the needs of our customers and internal teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional as we all as other engineering teams
- Play a key role in the development process and systems-level decisions to ensure the scalability, reliability, and security of our systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- A minimum 4 years of software engineering experience building scalable software in engineering-centric organizations
- Experience working in an agile organizations
- Proficiency in modern programming language and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new programming languages as required
- Knowledge in building REST API’s
- Experience building software in fast-moving startup environments
- Experience in multifamily a plus
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
• Fully employer-paid benefits (Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life)
• Paid time off and 13 paid holidays
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Pre-tax commuter benefits
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP), free therapy through SpringHealth, acupuncture, and other wellness offerings
Flow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and hires regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, Veteran status any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.