At Flowmill, we’re pioneering a new generation of observability tools for distributed applications and cloud-based environments. Our unique technology, developed over several years of research at MIT, helps DevOps engineers and SREs see the complete picture and accelerate fault resolution by monitoring communication between services. Our monitoring technology has negligible overhead, no sampling, no per-service configuration or code changes, and can be deployed in minutes.
This is a chance to join a small, elite team with backgrounds at Facebook, Google, and VMware as we change the way engineers troubleshoot their production applications.
What You'll Do
- Help define and implement our frontend architecture while working closely with a team of front-end and data visualization engineers.
- Create data visualizations to help DevOps engineers quickly understand, analyze, and debug large distributed applications.
- Build a robust, intuitive interface for navigating our application and data visualizations.
- 3+ years of frontend development experience
- Expert knowledge of TypeScript, React, and Redux (or similar modern web frameworks)
- Familiarity with test-driven development in modern web applications
- Knowledge of user-interface design and/or data visualization design
- Bonus: ability to work on all layers of web applications, including microservice and/or API design experience