Customer Success Account Manager
Remote within the US /
Customer Success /
In less than three years, Flowspace has created one of the largest on-demand modern omnichannel fulfillment networks in the country, powered by cloud and mobile technology. We enable hundreds of brands and retailers to dynamically store, fulfill and ship products seamlessly to consumers nationwide from 120+ locations. Join us in our mission to transform a $100 billion warehouse and logistics industry. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator, and other prominent angels.
While we're based on the westside of Los Angeles, we are open to hiring remotely (within the US) for this role.
Our Account Managers serve as the primary point of contact for our largest clients. They build lasting relationships with their assigned accounts to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
What you'll do
- Work closely with both internal teams and warehouse partners to problem solve on behalf of your clients.
- Responsible for meeting retention and upsell targets as well as other KPI’s provided.
- Conduct regular business reviews with their assigned accounts to assess areas of growth with Flowspace.
- Work with the Customer Success team to resolve day to date operational issues.
- Provide excellent customer service and build meaningful relationships on behalf of Flowspace.
Who we're looking for
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven success as an Account Manager
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Industry experience (logistics, warehousing, or ecommerce)
- Proven success meeting revenue targets
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Medical, vision, dental, life insurance
• 401K Matching
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.