Project Manager - Operating Data Automation
Business Operations and Transformation – Business Operations and Transformation /
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Role & Responsibilities
Fluence is looking for a hands-on technical project and people leader for a high-value project to automate the time-series operating data collected from battery energy storage systems. The ideal candidate would:
· Create and execute project plans.
· Manage initiative via Jira and report on progress including cost/cost savings.
· Document processes and procedures considering the ITIL/ITSM Framework
· Find and fill gaps in current DAS Data Management processes.
· Verification that data was published successfully.
· Regularly delete data following successful migration, with regular migrations until the next generation of operating system is fully deployed.
· Develop intelligent post-migration and data retention strategies.
· Ensuring teams, users and tools (such as the Nispera Asset Performance Management application) have efficient access to the historical operational data.
· Prepare for next generation operating system integration.
· Bachelor’s Degree in accredited University or College.
· 8+ Years of Relevant Experience.
· Project Management experience, with PMP certification preferred.
· Agile Workflow management through Atlassian Jira/Confluence.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Familiarity with AWS Services, Python, JupyterLab, MySQL, MariaDB, Linux and Salesforce Asset integration.
· ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework understanding.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.