Project QA/QC Engineer (Electrical)
Safety – Safety & Quality /
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
Reporting under the direction of Fluence Quality Manager, this role shall be accountable for ensuring that the projects (EPC and/or CORE) comply with Client, Manufacturer and Fluence QA/QC requirements, that QA/QC records and documentation is maintained accurately and completed by project site team during the course of the projects.
Projects QA/QC Engineer shall provide timely and accurate subject matter guidance on QA/QC opportunities and challenges and work with the projects team, client, contractors, and manufacturers for timely and effective resolution to any non-conformances and/or opportunities for improvement.
Projects QA/QC Engineer shall report as required (daily, weekly, monthly) on project QA/QC requirements using Fluence project specific QA/QC documents and forms. This role shall monitor and maintain project QA/QC files and data within Fluence’s integrated document management systems (DMS), Salesforce and Sharepoint.
This position provides QA/QC support to projects leadership and oversight for projects operations and will coordinate with client, contractor, and Fluence APAC QA/QC teams as necessary.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and maintain project QA/QC systems and project document/records.
- Develop and implement project QA/QC plans, procedures and processes aligned to project scope.
- Review, monitor and enforce contractor project QA/QC documents and plan(s)
- Perform supplier / contractor documentation check / audits and review (QC documents, ITP, QMPs, material certificates, test reports, etc.)
- Ensure supplier material receiving reports are accurate and filed.
- Report on contractor performance (equipment preservation and maintenance status).
- Support and assist in ensuring project turnover (handover) documentation is complete and correct.
- Report QA/QC project performance.
- Lead, facilitate, monitor, analyze, review, and report QA/QC investigations and develop / review causal and root cause factors.
- Provide support, guidance, and oversight on project QA/QC NCRs.
- Develop presentations / reports for projects and senior leaders as required.
- Monitor and report on status of corrective and preventative actions.
- Implement, conduct, and report on project assurance and governance requirements.
- Comply with all project safety rules and protocols.
What will you bring to Fluence?
- Preferably with a degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years QAQC Engineer position working within energy sector (highly desirable within renewable sector)
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems, installation project quality management.
- Experience as an internal auditor (desirable)
- Availability of ndustry certification (desirable)
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient skillset with Microsoft Suite
- Good communication, report writing, presentation and stakeholder management skillset
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.