Marketing Associate EMEA(m/f/d)
Erlangen, Germany /
Marketing – Marketing /
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The role can be based in either: Germany, Netherlands or UK.
As a Marketing Associate EMEA, you will be part of the EMEA Commercial, Market Development, Marketing & Policy Team.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, and working alongside Sales, Market Development, Digital and Policy experts, you will be involved in a variety of exciting and highly impactful projects for Fluence’s EMEA region.
Your role will involve:
· Development & execution of lead generation campaigns with the use of Account Based Marketing tools and techniques, including automated multi-level email campaigns; apps that maximise the value of LinkedIn as a lead generation channel
· Development of impactful social media content & digital campaigns in collaboration with the global Digital Marketing Team. Providing regular templates of social media content for the EMEA team.
· Supporting content development and launch and management of multi-channel EMEA regional and sub-regional thought leadership campaigns
· Supporting the development of a digital marketing hub for the EMEA Team – review & standardization of EMEA marketing collateral's, including presentations, brochures, white papers & case studies
· Using marketing & communication tools and techniques to ensure excellent Customer Experience
· Create regional case studies, webinars, testimonials, video content, and other regionally-specific content.
· Supporting EMEA Marketing Interns with events management, working with internal and external partners
· Acting as a brand guardian – ensuring all materials shared across the EMEA comply with the brand guidelines
· Collaboration with the regional Graphic Designer and manage strategic and ad hoc design request
Core Skills & Qualifications
· At least 3 years of experience in marketing, either agency or in-house (B2B preferable but not essential)
· Experience in Clean Tech and/or Energy Industry is highly preferred
· Experience in using Salesforce and HubSpot (or a similar to HubSpot CRM platform) is a must
· Experience in managing Account Based Marketing tools and techniques, and developing ABM campaigns
· Strong content writing and proofreading skills and an ability to distill complex topics into clear and persuasive messaging
· Fluent in English (knowledge of German, Dutch or additional languages is a plus)
· Experience in events management and liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders
· Great attention to detail, organisation, and planning skills
· An eye for design and the ability to direct a graphic designer to create interesting graphics/content to underscore the messaging
· Demonstrated ability to develop and execute an effective content strategy or social media campaign
· Collaborative, team player who views the success of the team as their own success
· Ability to work independently and with little supervision
· Possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Proven ability to learn fast; comfort with evolving priorities and juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously
· Growth mindset and a desire to learn continuously, work hard, analyse, and experiment.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.