HR Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
Amsterdam, Netherlands /
Human Resources – Human Resources /
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for an experienced and values-driven professional to join our HR team in either Netherlands or UK.
As HR Operations Specialist, you will guide Fluence's success by bringing your knowledge and expertise to the EMEA team and help us maintain our culture as we grow
You will be tasked with enriching the employee experience by owning various HR Operations’ activities for the EMEA region using our tools, your experience and a collaborative fun environment.
You will have the ability to make sound judgment calls and contribute to maintaining a culture of high integrity. If you’re skilled with issue resolution, a great collaborator and an excellent communicator, we’d like to talk to you!
This is a remote position based in EMEA. Your focus will be on staff based in that region.
As HR Operations Specialist you will:
· Help shape and develop the HR function across EMEA, leading the next chapter in our journey as we continue to build a world-class HR team
· Ensure outstanding costumer focus by delivering operational best-in-class HR support to internal customers
· Full-cycle employee data management from onboarding to offboarding incl. payroll
· Maintenance of the personnel relevant organizational structure in our HR IS
· Develop, propose or implement methods, processes or programs related to HR Ops
· Handle absences, overtime and special payments
· Support and check payroll related processes e. g. calculating wages, retentions, bonus payments
· Handle fixed term contracts and contractual changes and amendments
· Ensure operational processes, procedures and policies are aligned with current employment law and compliance requirements
· Advise managers and employees on all operational personnel matters
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and prepare reports for management and authorities
· Provide employees with responsive, high-quality guidance and counsel on HR services, policies and activities
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
· 7+ years of experience in an operational HR role managing the full life-cycle of HR operations in an international, customer-facing environment. Experience with HR shared services is a plus. Several years of payroll experience.
· Previous experience working with various levels of staff across multiple EMEA locations.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.