Order Entry Specialist EMEA (m/f/d)
Erlangen, Germany /
Supply Chain and Logistics – Procurement /
Fluence (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services and digital applications for renewables and storage. With a presence in 30 global markets, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ platform, which delivers AI-enabled digital applications for managing and optimizing storage and renewables. The company is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids. For more information, please visit fluenceenergy.com.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
The Order Entry Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day operational procurement activities including but not limited to vendor verification, registration, POs preparation and issuance, PO acknowledgement follow up and evolution. He/She will also support other departments and units in procurement related activities when needed.
• Operational Procurement activities in large-scale and construction projects
• Daily contact with Project Buyers, Project CPMs, Project PMs
• Read, interpret offers and create the POs in company system
• Daily contact with Suppliers, send out the POs and follow up
• Read, interpret and compare the PO acknowledgements with POs/contracts. (Deviations discussions with the Buyer and the CPM)
• Daily status of open POs
• Handling POs related change requests
• Handling supplier´s related issues
• Registration and evaluation (financial health) of suppliers in the company system
• Maintain and uploads procurement files
Skills & Qualifications
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain and/or Procurement or a related field. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in operational procurement, or supply chain or customer care, and ideally 3+ years in project environment.
• Bases of business law and procurement practices in the UK and the European Union
• Experience in applying organizational standards, regulations in purchasing process
• Understanding of practices of project management
• Skilled at reading offers, T&Cs, PO acknowledgements and ability to set up the POs based on them in the system
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong detail orientation and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment, and deadline driven environment
• Demonstrated ability working in amatrixed and global organization
• Problem solving
• Willingness to learn new things and embrace the challenges
• Ability to process information and manage multiple conflicting priorities to drive to successful outcome
• Flexible and versatile to provide on demand support in quick reaction and immediate demand situations
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills(Word,Excel).
• Knowledge of ERP Net suite will be an advantage.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.