Accounting Analyst, Supply Chain and Manufacturing
Finance – Finance and Admin /
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
As an Accounting Analyst at Fluence, you will work within the Supply Chain and Manufacturing Accounting team and perform the following:
- Manage worldwide production and shipping documentation for projects.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations to support meeting 5-day close requirement for the month close.
- Inventory subledger reconciliation.
- Assist in implementation and execution of end-to-end inventory controls.
- Inventory and cost analysis and reporting.
What will our ideal candidate bring to Fluence?
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience in industrial manufacturing with focus on supply chain. Background in contract manufacturing is preferred. Energy or energy storage business knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience working with publicly traded companies is required.
- Capability to manage worldwide production and logistics information, operating in a high growth environment.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- NetSuite experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting, finance, or equivalent training.
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.