HR Generalist (TA and Operations)
Human Resources – Human Resources /
About Fluence: Fluence Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLNC) is a global market leader in energy storage products and services, and optimization software for renewables and storage. With a presence in over 47 markets globally, Fluence provides an ecosystem of offerings to drive the clean energy transition, including modular, scalable energy storage products, comprehensive service offerings, and the Fluence IQ Platform, which delivers AI-enabled SaaS products for managing and optimizing renewables and storage from any provider. Fluence is transforming the way we power our world by helping customers create more resilient and sustainable electric grids.
For more information, visit our website, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter. To stay up to date on the latest industry insights, sign up for Fluence's Full Potential Blog.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are guided by our passion to transform the way we power our world. Achieving our goals requires creativity, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, and building trust to effect change and move with speed.
We are Leading
Fluence currently has thousands of MW of energy storage projects operated or awarded worldwide in addition to the thousands of MW of projects managed by our trading platform—and we are growing every day.
We are Responsible
Fluence is defined by its unwavering commitment to safety, quality, and integrity.
We are Agile
We achieve our goals and meet our customer’s needs by cultivating curiosity, adaptability, and self-reflection in our teams.
We are Fun
We value the diversity in thought and experience of our coworkers and customers. Through honest, forthcoming, and respectful communications we work to ensure that Fluence is an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Partnering with hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through an understanding of business goals.
- Overseeing full cycle recruitment in Taiwan.
- Executing search opportunities across multiple functions and source talents using various methods to attract and engage the best talent for Fluence.
- Actively engaging potential candidates on social media by sharing company news and initiatives, continuous networking, posting winning adverts and messaging active and passive talents.
- Recording and keeping track of various recruitment metrics.
- Ensuring an exceptional candidate experience and act as point of contact.
- Supporting talent acquisition projects with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of our recruitment processes and strengthening our employer brand.
- Gathering pre-employment for seamless onboarding of new hires.
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding and offboarding experience for employees.
- Maintain proper employee records and HR data up to date, ensuring accurate information.
- Working with external partners like insurance and system vendors to comply with legal requirements.
- Providing timely and accurate responses to questions from employees.
- Supporting HR Operations team and provide data related to payroll, employee offboarding, onboarding etc.
- Supporting HR business partners as and when required.
- Supporting Business & HR projects and tasks assigned.
- Should have knowledge of Taiwan labor laws and regulations and support the legislation requirements if any.
- Should be familiar with HRIS systems like SuccessFactors, Workday
What you need to become successful in this role?
- A bachelor's degree in business studies/Psychology or related discipline, or an equivalent qualification, and at least 8 years of recruiting experience within in a multinational company within a similar industry or in an international recruitment agency.
- The ability to identify the most efficient candidate pipeline channels and strategies to inspire and attract candidates and guide them successfully through the recruiting process.
- Relationship building and networking skills, client focus, and commitment to continuous improvement inclusive promoting the employment brand of Fluence.
- A flexible team player with proven ability to work in a diversified culture and hands-on mentality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong decision-maker, good work ethics and integrity.
Questions? Message your Talent Acquisition Partner Directly: Gera Cruz
Follow Fluence on LinkedIn: Fluence LinkedIn
Fluence Career Page: Fluence Careers
Fluence IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital or familial status.