Irvine, California /
Automation & Engineering – Production Engineering /
Fluxergy is a rapidly growing biomedical company on the cutting edge of laboratory testing. We're developing a true multi-modal point of care device, the kind of which has never been conceived, and we'd love to have you as part of the team!
Our technologies span many markets including healthcare, veterinary, food safety, and wellness industries. We are seeking self-motivated problem solvers who are excited to help decentralize traditional laboratory infrastructure.
Our roots are squarely rooted in engineering. We pride ourself on critical thinking and solving problems pragmatically, from a modular and systems-level approach. We believe that open and clear communication along with the ability to adapt to changing situations and working outside of your comfort zone is paramount to our success and yours.
Our product: https://vimeo.com/176673475
About the Role
As the process engineer at Fluxergy, you will be directly involved in the company’s production activities, as well as deeply involved with the company’s long-term strategy. You will be responsible for process ownership while working with a small but passionate team. This position requires a deep, in-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes, stability and process control.
What You Will Do
- Use statistical methods for yield improvement and process stability (Cp/CpK / Pareto Analysis / DOE / SPC)
- Optimize and enhance our manufacturing process, stability, and process control.
- Interpret CAD/CAE Drawings (machine and electrical)
What You'll Need to Have
- 0-2 Years Experience as an Engineer in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience using statistical methods for yield improvement and process stability (Cp/CpK / Pareto Analysis / DOE / SPC)
- Ability to understand CAD/CAE Drawings including machine drawings and electrical schematics
- Ability to use data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel, MATLAB, R, Python, or JMP
- Computer Proficient
- Knowledge of measurement tools and equipment
- Attention to Detail
Our interview processes my differ slightly from role-to-role; however, most of our interviews will follow a similar pattern:
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager interview
- On-site Interview
We are an early-stage company and may change our interview process from time-to-time, but our hope is everyone who interviews with us has a positive experience, even if an offer isn’t presented.
Excellent Medical/Dental Benefits
- 99% medical benefit premiums paid by Fluxergy and covers employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% dental and vision premiums paid for employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% Life Insurance premiums paid for the employee
Work - Life Balance Minded Time Off
- 15 paid vacation days
- 2-week paid winter break
- 7 company paid holidays
- 5 paid sick days
A Work Culture Which Believes in Promoting from Within
- Wear lots of hats / accelerate your career growth!
- We are a flat organization by design – lots of visibility!
- Many of our current leaders started their career with Fluxergy!
Salary Range: $70,000 - $81,000
Fluxergy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.