Irvine, California /
Automation & Engineering – Production Engineering /
Fluxergy is a rapidly growing biomedical company on the cutting edge of laboratory testing. We're developing a true multi-modal point of care device, the kind of which has never been conceived, and we'd love to have you as part of the team!
Our technologies span many markets including healthcare, veterinary, food safety, and wellness industries. We are seeking self-motivated problem solvers who are excited to help decentralize traditional laboratory infrastructure.
Our roots are squarely rooted in engineering. We pride ourself on critical thinking and solving problems pragmatically, from a modular and systems-level approach. We believe that open and clear communication along with the ability to adapt to changing situations and working outside of your comfort zone is paramount to our success and yours.
Our product: https://vimeo.com/176673475
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Industrial Engineering team here at Fluxergy! You will be directly involved in creating and implementing processes and procedures that will greatly impact the company's long term strategy. You will be responsible for process improvement, scale up and capacity planning while working with a small but passionate team. This position requires a deep, in-depth knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma methodologies. Sound interesting? We'd love to hear from you!
- Ask questions
- Always be learning
What You Will Do
- Help establish our first in-house Industrial Engineering team.
- Work closely with production to ensure high quality and optimized operations.
- Manage multiple projects and report status to leadership.
- Create dashboards to highlight project status.
- Reconfigure our production line for new production runs
What You'll Need to Have
- 1-2 years as an Industrial Engineer; and ideally, a Undergraduate or Masters degree in Industrial Engineering
- Experience in the design, optimization & integration of machine vision systems, conveyors, bar code readers, s/w & sensors into efficient & reliable production automation systems.
- Proficient in Solidworks PDM software.
- Must be capable of working independently.
- Knowledge of GD&T, basic electro-mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of PFMEA, Process Flow, Control charts.
- Strong hands on electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use power tools and measuring tools.
Our interview processes my differ slightly from role-to-role; however, most of our interviews will follow a similar pattern:
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager interview
- On-site Interview
We are an early-stage company and may change our interview process from time-to-time, but our hope is everyone who interviews with us has a positive experience, even if an offer isn’t presented.
Excellent Medical/Dental Benefits
- 99% medical benefit premiums paid by Fluxergy and covers employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% dental and vision premiums paid for employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% Life Insurance premiums paid for the employee
Work - Life Balance Minded Time Off
- 15 paid vacation days
- 2-week paid winter break
- 7 company paid holidays
- 5 paid sick days
A Work Culture Which Believes in Promoting from Within
- Wear lots of hats / accelerate your career growth!
- We are a flat organization by design – lots of visibility!
- Many of our current leaders started their career with Fluxergy!
Salary Range: $75,000 - $122,000
Fluxergy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.