Production – Analyzer Production /
Fluxergy is a rapidly growing biomedical company on the cutting edge of laboratory testing. We're developing a true multi-modal point of care device, the kind of which has never been conceived, and we'd love to have you as part of the team!
Our technologies span many markets including healthcare, veterinary, food safety, and wellness industries. We are seeking self-motivated problem solvers who are excited to help decentralize traditional laboratory infrastructure.
Our roots are squarely rooted in engineering. We pride ourself on critical thinking and solving problems pragmatically, from a modular and systems-level approach. We believe that open and clear communication along with the ability to adapt to changing situations and working outside of your comfort zone is paramount to our success and yours.
Our product: https://vimeo.com/176673475
About the Role
Are you a passionate and experienced Manufacturing Engineer ready to take on exciting challenges in the world of manufacturing and process engineering? Do you thrive in a dynamic, cross-functional environment where your skills can make a real impact? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Eager to learn
What You Will Do
- Maintain, develop, and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment and systems
- Perform qualification/validation of manufacturing processes/equipment used in the scale-up of new or existing products
- Evaluate, analyze, and improve operations and engineering processes related to assembly of integrated sensors, optics and fluidic system using sound manufacturing principles to ensure excellence in efficiency, productivity, cost reduction and quality
- Reducing scrap through innovative methods
- Problem Solving and techniques to identify and implement mitigation plans.
- Participate in cross functional team projects for root cause analysis, decision making or QMS activities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the functional and performance characteristics of the Fluxergy Analyzer and Consumables
What You'll Need to Have
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience in manufacturing/mechanical engineering position
- Prior experience of building jigs/fixtures for improving assembly procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot and establish preventative maintenance protocols for semi-automated, pneumatic machines and equipment
- Proficiency in Computer-Aided Design (SolidWorks) and 3D printing
- Demonstrated ability in manufacturing process failure/root cause identification and resolution
- Use of statistical methods for yield improvement and process stability (Cp/CpK / Pareto Analysis / DOE / SPC)
Our interview processes my differ slightly from role-to-role; however, most of our interviews will follow a similar pattern:
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager interview
- On-site Interview
We are an early-stage company and may change our interview process from time-to-time, but our hope is everyone who interviews with us has a positive experience, even if an offer isn’t presented.
Excellent Medical/Dental Benefits
- 99% medical benefit premiums paid by Fluxergy and covers employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% dental and vision premiums paid for employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% Life Insurance premiums paid for the employee
Work - Life Balance Minded Time Off
- 15 paid vacation days
- 2-week paid winter break
- 7 company paid holidays
- 5 paid sick days
A Work Culture Which Believes in Promoting from Within
- Wear lots of hats / accelerate your career growth!
- We are a flat organization by design – lots of visibility!
- Many of our current leaders started their career with Fluxergy!
Salary Range: $75,000 - $80,000/year
Fluxergy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.