Production Operator I - 2nd Shift
Production – Card Production /
Full Time /
Fluxergy is a rapidly growing biomedical company on the cutting edge of laboratory testing. We're developing a true multi-modal point of care device, the kind of which has never been conceived, and we'd love to have you as part of the team!
Our technologies span many markets including healthcare, veterinary, food safety, and wellness industries. We are seeking self-motivated problem solvers who are excited to help decentralize traditional laboratory infrastructure.
Our roots are squarely rooted in engineering. We pride ourself on critical thinking and solving problems pragmatically, from a modular and systems-level approach. We believe that open and clear communication along with the ability to adapt to changing situations and working outside of your comfort zone is paramount to our success and yours.
Our product: https://vimeo.com/176673475
About the Role
Join our dynamic team at Fluxergy and play an important role in the production of our cutting-edge microfluidic Test Cards, which are integral for the administration of various diagnostic tests. This is an entry-level position best suited for quick and enthusiastic leaners. This is an opportunity to partner with our Production team to ensure and improve the quality of our product. If you are eager to learn, reliable, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we welcome you to apply!
What You Will Do
- Assemble the various components that make up our Test Card consumable.
- Operate various industrial machinery in a safe and effective manner.
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings to improve quality and operations.
- Follow all process work instructions.
- Ensure product meets specified requirements.
- Accurately maintain production records and log sheets.
- Operate various custom automation machinery.
- Keep work environment and machinery clean and tidy.
- Aid in maintaining product and supporting material inventories.
- Perform other duties as requested.
What You'll Need to Have
- Strong hand-eye coordination.
- Machine operating experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a production atmosphere preferred.
- Safe working habits when interacting with machinery.
- Maintains a clean work environment.
- Basic computer skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- This position may require extended periods of standing.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- This position will work the 2nd shift (2:00pm to 10:30pm PST Monday to Friday).
- PPE includes, but is not limited to, face/head covering, gowning, latex/nitrile gloves, shoe coverings. Other items may be required for certain areas.
- Dry and Clean room environment.
Our interview processes my differ slightly from role-to-role; however, most of our interviews will follow a similar pattern:
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager interview
- On-site Interview
We are an early-stage company and may change our interview process from time-to-time, but our hope is everyone who interviews with us has a positive experience, even if an offer isn’t presented.
Excellent Medical/Dental Benefits
- 99% medical benefit premiums paid by Fluxergy and covers employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% dental and vision premiums paid for employee, partner, and dependents
- 100% Life Insurance premiums paid for the employee
Work - Life Balance Minded Time Off
- 15 paid vacation days
- 2-week paid winter break
- 7 company paid holidays
- 5 paid sick days
A Work Culture Which Believes in Promoting from Within
- Wear lots of hats / accelerate your career growth!
- We are a flat organization by design – lots of visibility!
- Many of our current leaders started their career with Fluxergy!
Hourly Rate: $18/hour
Fluxergy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.