Solutions Architect, UK
Customer Success, Delivery and Solutions – Solutions /
Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to work at the cutting-edge of technology? Do you want to join a winning organization that is pioneering digital transformation around the globe? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today!
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
· Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
· 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
· LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
· Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
What is the opportunity?
As a Solutions Architect, you enjoy the challenge of identifying ways to apply technology to make organizations more efficient and take pride in making it happen.
As a key member of our Enterprise Solutions team, you will be working to ensure client projects are deployed to market successfully. You will be part of one of the fastest growing Flybits teams with a focus on the European market. The position requires occasional national and international travel. This role is ideal for individuals who are passionate about solving real world business challenges with innovative technology.
What will you do?
- Own technical responsibility for assigned projects, to deliver winning solutions / tailored service configurations based on individual client needs
- Provide technical expertise and serve as a trusted advisors to both client technical teams and executive decision makers
- Ensure solutions meet client objectives and help foster an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Lead project architecture, mobile integration, authentication flows, data integration, and any other custom technical integrations
- Train users on best practices for utilizing our services
What do you need to succeed?
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience deploying enterprise software solutions
- Advanced knowledge of full product lifecycle methodologies including Planning, Design, Architecture, Documentation and Testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be able to confidently present to project, technical and business decision makers
- Be comfortable handling customer questions and issues
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Strong knowledge of Mobile technology
- Knowledge of and experience with modern web and database technologies
- Experience with Android and / or iOS development
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
What do you offer?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse and global opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills: learning and development budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes and other events
- Time when you need it: generous vacation policy (plus holiday time off in December!)
- Various social events to connect with your team members
- Daily healthy snacks and drinks (Don’t worry, we have chips too!)
- Your choice between Mac and PC to customize your work station
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.