Enterprise Sales Engineer (Europe)
Customer Success, Delivery and Solutions – Solutions /
Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to work at the cutting-edge of technology? Do you want to join a winning organization that is pioneering digital transformation around the globe? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today!
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits empowers banks to engage their clients through our leading customer experience platform. We help Banks deliver data-driven, personalized recommendations and advice through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
As a member of our Solutions team, you will be working to win new customers and successfully deliver projects to market. The position reports to the VP of Solutions and your colleagues include sales engineers, product consultants, design consultants, and solutions architects across the globe. Based out of the UK, you will be part of our European office, joining colleagues across the functions of solutions, sales, and marketing. The position requires occasional national and international travel. This role is ideal for individuals who are passionate about solving real-world business challenges with innovative technology.
What will you do?
- Provide technical subject matter expertise to our customers and the Flybits Growth team
- Own the end to end technical responsibility for assigned projects, from defining the end-user experience with clients to the technical implementation and delivery
- Understand the Flybits technical architecture and demonstrate the ability to communicate the value of the platform applied to customer needs
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations & demonstrations of the Flybits solutions
- Participate in the development of project plans, architecture documents and high-level estimates in collaboration with Flybits business units
- Collaborate on analysis, design, development/procurement, testing, and deployment decisions with product and engineering teams to ensure the quality and consistency of the Flybits product
- Bring Enterprise Architecture knowledge into project teams and provide educational/mentoring resources to technical teams
- Provide external customer training and internal onboarding for new hires
- Support customer troubleshooting and debugging as required
- Visit customer sites across Europe and the Middle East
- Represent the Flybits brand to our customers and advocate for their needs internally
- Maintain strong relationship with Flybits customers
What do you need to succeed?
- Experience deploying enterprise software solutions
- Advanced knowledge of full product lifecycle methodologies including; Planning, Design, Architecture, Documentation, and Testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to confidently present project to technical and business decision-makers
- Enjoy handling customer questions and issues
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with modern web and mobile technologies
- Past development / programming experience (particularly Android / iOS)
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Post-secondary degree in Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Professional competency in second language (Spanish)
- Information Security Experience
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse and global opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- Generous vacation policy
- Access to employer bonus programs
- Your choice between Mac and PC to customize your work station
Due to the current state with COVID-19, we will conduct all interviews in a distributed manner using applicable third-party software where needed and using visual interface tools such as Google Hangouts and Zoom. Our intention is to respect everybody's need for safety and adherence to social distancing.
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws