Director, Product Enablement
Growth – Partnership /
Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to work at the cutting-edge of technology? Do you want to join a winning organization that is pioneering digital transformation around the globe? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today!
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
● Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
● 2019 Technology Fast 50TM award winner by Deloitte Canada
● LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
● Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
What is the opportunity?
Flybits is looking for an established Director, Product Enablement that shares a common vision on how technology fits into our lives.
You and your team will be responsible for ensuring that we are properly positioned in the market while conveying a clear and consistent product narrative. You will also be responsible for disseminating that narrative internally. This means a great opportunity to work closely with Product Managers, providing feedback and facilitating research as appropriate. Other close counterparts include the sales and marketing teams, to participate in GTM strategy, pricing, solution creation, competitive intelligence, sales enablement, sales training and market research.
Success in this role will be measured on your ability to effectively communicate and strategically position our product. In order to accomplish this, you will need to know our product and our direct/indirect competitors’ products and what the market wants. Effective communication, collaboration and organization skills will be essential in ensuring success in this role.
What will you do?
- Build a world-class Sales Enablement strategy and execution plan to support our fast-growing SaaS environment.
- Lead our service design methodology by assisting in documenting our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make.
- Identify key business insights from your deep visibility to sales activity, enabling you to help Product Marketing craft impactful strategies and initiatives.
- Be a lead to your performance driven Product Marketers as the team grows.
- Create a structured approach to package our product and gather meaningful feedback for continuous augmentation.
- Gain a clear understanding of how our Sales and Marketing Teams interact with Flybits customers to leverage Sales Enablement.
- Identify areas of improvement and process gaps that lead to measurable outcomes.
- Maintain a clear understanding of our market and know our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their buying criteria.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Become an expert on our competition and how they are positioned while staying up-to-date on their changes.
- Closely follow emerging technology, consumer, and societal trends, and identify/present opportunities from which Flybits can engage and benefit.
- Contribute to our content marketing strategy with insights, thought-leadership and research.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers; develop internal/external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Expertise with buyer personas, buyer journey’s, etc.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Work with business development to identify target accounts based on market-fit.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including participating in speaking engagements and written works.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional Sales Enablement experience in a marketing/product position within an enterprise SaaS business.
- Compelling product messaging curation, positioning and product marketing strategies and launches for an enterprise SaaS platform.
- In-depth understanding of selling SaaS/PaaS to the enterprise; sales cycles, various sales stages, deal qualification, etc.
- Effective at project management and keeping to deadlines as well as coordinating and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Encompass a deep knowledge of all things Product, Marketing and Sales
- Analytical mindset with the ability to define and measure the success of projects/campaigns.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams - the ability to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and Product Management is especially important.
- Strong understanding of product lifecycle and methodologies.
- Excellent presentation, spoken and written skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and entrepreneurial-minded.
- Previous experience in Financial Services is a significant asset.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse and global opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills:generous learning and development budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes and other events
- Flexible remote working options
- Generous vacation policy
- Access to employer bonus programs
- Your choice between Mac and PC to customize your work station
Due to the current state with COVID-19, we will conduct all interviews in a distributed manner using applicable third-party software where needed and using visual interface tools such as Google Meets and Zoom. Our intention is to respect everybody's need for safety and adherence to social distancing.
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently, we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.