Solutions Architect (Dubai)
Customer Success, Delivery and Solutions – Solutions /
Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to work at the cutting-edge of technology? Do you want to join a winning organization that is pioneering digital transformation around the globe? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today!
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
· Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
· 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
· LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
· Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
What is the opportunity?
As a Solutions Architect, you enjoy the challenge of identifying ways to apply technology to make organizations more efficient and take pride in making it happen. Reporting to the Solutions Manager, you will help customers and partners see the value in engaging with Flybits, understanding client’s business and technical needs, translating these needs into project requirements, and helping customers to then deploy their vision to the market. You will be part of one of the fastest growing Flybits teams with an international focus. The position requires occasional national and international travel. This role is ideal for individuals who are passionate about solving real-world business challenges with innovative technology.
What will you do?
- Own technical responsibility for assigned projects, to deliver winning solutions / tailored service configurations based on individual client needs
- Provide technical expertise and serve as trusted advisors to both client technical teams and executive decision-makers
- Review, analyze, evaluate ideas, projects, and opportunities to develop new products and business solutions/models for clients
- Lead project architecture, mobile integration, authentication flows, data integration, and any other custom technical integrations
- An understanding of the Flybits technical architecture and demonstrating the ability to communicate the value of the platform applied to customer needs
- Conduct reviews and analysis of client needs and goals for the development and implementation of specific Flybits powered use cases
- Participate in the planning and execution of client projects that move ideas from Ideation to Incubation and prototyping
- Evaluate and present product and technical information that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials that effectively summarize findings with recommendations
- Collaborate with business and technical leaders, providing input and guidance to develop a strong business case for initiatives
- Provide support to project delivery; ensure requirements are in alignment with client strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework
- Collaborate across our business segments to both find opportunities for and showcase ideas
- Understand the industry and market trends and determine new and potential business capabilities
What do you need to succeed?
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience in REST API including designing and creating APIs in the past
- Good understanding of the current mobile ecosystem and mobile technology (Android/iOS development)
- Experience in performing hands on coding
- Strong knowledge in understanding how server and client communication works
- Good understanding of cloud deployments for enterprise software solutions
- Understanding of security required for authentication and internet-based data communication
- Advanced knowledge of full product lifecycle methodologies including Planning, Design, Architecture, Documentation and Testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must be able to confidently present to project, technical and business decision makers
- Be comfortable handling customer questions and issues
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with modern web and database technologies
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Development experience in iOS and/or Android platforms
- Experience with integrating SDKs
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML, JWT, API Keys
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse and global opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills: generous learning and development budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes and other events
- Flexible remote working options
- Generous vacation policy
- Access to employer bonus programs
- Your choice between Mac and PC to customize your workstation
Due to the current state with COVID-19, we will conduct all interviews in a distributed manner using applicable third party software where needed and using visual interface tools such as Google Hangouts and Zoom. Our intention is to respect everybody's need for safety and adherence to social distancing.
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.