Technical Product Owner - Data Science
Product – Product Management /
FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportation businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We are looking for a thought leader to drive the roadmap of FLYR’s Flight Revenue Management application.
As a Technical Product Owner, you would work with FLYR leadership, data scientists and airline experts to define the scope and capabilities of the Flight Revenue Management application that will unlock never-before-seen potential in the travel industry. You will work with your dedicated ML engineering and Data Science team to bring these new capabilities to life. Key responsibilities will include defining and maintaining a product roadmap, defining detailed feature specifications, capturing client requests and monitoring product value and effectiveness.
You are motivated by creating new products and seeing them through to the end. You are detail-oriented and take initiative and see success as a team accomplishment. You thrive on turning complex methodologies into clear and concise explanations for your team.
If you enjoy thinking out-of-the-box and innovative solutions, then FLYR has what you are looking for.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- Work with our data scientists and ML engineers to understand how FLYR deep learning models can be improved for greater accuracy and pricing performance.
- Work with airlines to identify pain-points and new opportunities in areas like revenue management, pricing, group pricing, promotions, total revenue optimization, etc.
- Define product specifications and detailed use cases
- Collaborate with UI / Web engineering teams to bring capabilities to fruition.
- Collaborate with other products to enable total revenue optimization and product synergies.
- Develop and execute a product roadmap to deliver continuous upgrades and value.
What should you pack for this trip?
- 5+ years experience building and/or managing software products, with an emphasis on products that use predictive technologies and cloud computing.
- 5+ years experience in ML based products
- Experience with product lifecycle methodologies from idea to launch
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional time management skills
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Practical knowledge in managing large scale Machine Learning applications is a huge plus.
- Working knowledge in airline Pricing and Revenue Management.
What can we offer you?
- B2B or Regular employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid model of work
- Work equipment (macOS, keyboard and mouse)
- Medical care
- Sport card
- Training budget
- Many more!
Our Commitment to Equality
Here at FLYR, we’re committed to growing with intention, having our teams better reflect the world around us. We strive to create an environment of inclusion and even more importantly, belonging, where psychological safety, empathy, and human connection are at the center of our leadership principles. Not only does this enable us to create better products and have a better work environment, it’s good for the bottom line and it’s the right thing to do.
FLYR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetics, marital or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, FLYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.