Senior Analyst Revenue Management Optimization
US Remote /
Product – User & Flight Analytics /
We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We are looking for a leading Airline RM expert that wants to inform the direction of the next-generation tools and AI methodologies that are sweeping across the industry and work with airline teams across the global as they step into this new paradigm.
You are highly curious, detailed-oriented and take initiative. You thrive on drawing actionable conclusions, digging deeper to uncover trends that will improve the analyst workflow of the world’s leading airlines, and are a highly competent communicator towards both technical and non-technical audiences. If you’re happiest tackling challenging problems and developing new products , then FLYR has what you are looking for.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- Manage data collection and reporting on analyst usage of Cirrus™.
- Provide recommendations on new product features or enhancements to FLYR leadership.
- Develop best practices for next-gen airline RM while working with AI and continuous pricing.
- Consult FLYR’s airline clients on how to best leverage Cirrus™ for ongoing success.
- Provide leadership and mentorship on airline RM across the FLYR team.
What should you pack for this trip? (Must to have)
- 5+ years experience in airline revenue management, preferably as a team leader
- Strong communicator with experience collaborating across multiple teams and external partners.
- Experience with data visualization (Tableau, Looker, etc.) and developing analytics tools that are used to make critical decisions.
- Strong quantitative background (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Economics, or similar).
- Advanced SQL - You know your way around analytical and aggregate functions, complex joins, window functions, and are confident in wrangling all types of data in SQL.
- Have a desire to reinvent the entire airline industry through AI and dynamic pricing.
- Excited about data analytics, data visualization, and passionate about building amazing products.
- Able to problem solve quickly and generate flexible solutions.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Carry-On Luggage Included? (Good to have)
- Fluency in Python programming or scripting.
- Experience with machine learning models.
- Experience in other airline teams such as Network Planning, Revenue Accounting or Marketing.
Ticket Prices, Frequent FLYR miles and more:
- Equity in Series B startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements
- 401K with company matching
- Weekly catered lunch and team lunches/outings
- Dog-friendly office environments
- Flexible working (remote eligible)!
- Initial Screen - Active candidates are screened against the criteria listed above
- Introductory Call - A FLYR team member will reach out for an initial call to learn more about each other.
- Hiring Manager Call - The hiring manager will then speak with the candidate further about the role & the candidate’s skills
- Skills Challenge - An opportunity to show off their talents!
- Candidates are asked to complete a short work prompt that assesses the skills that relate to the role they have applied for.
- Onsite/Virtual Onsite - A series of meetings with the hiring team/team members to finalize our evaluation of each candidate.
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we've shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won't find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.