Electrical Engineer – Test
Half Moon Bay, CA
We are looking for an Electrical engineer who has expertise designing and building test systems for safety critical electrical hardware. You will work closely with our systems engineers and hardware engineers to design and build test systems that will initially be used for design verification and eventually be used for production validation of avionics systems.
Must have legal status to work in US.
- Development and execution of testing strategies for avionics hardware spanning PCBA board testing, sensor/transducer verification, and full functional testing of an assembled unit for avionics, covering electronic components such as memory, sensors, communications buses, power conversion units, and full functional testing of an assembled electro-mechanical subsystem
- Test circuit design, test fixture design
- Development of Test racks / Automated Test Equipment that will eventually be deployed to Production
- Development of prototype test systems such as Hardware-In-The-Loop test suites
- Design and implement a flexible, scalable, and maintainable test software infrastructure encompassing test authoring, test execution, data storage, and results reporting
- Root-cause analysis of test failures and communicating recommended actions.
- Mentor engineers and propose solutions to Test Engineering as well as driving initiatives which require cross-group collaboration
- Design Verification Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Reports against product requirements to maximize Test Coverage.
- Develop modular, reusable test architectures for manufacturing test and engineering design verification.
- You should have experience with Labview, Python or other languages used to automate test systems.
- Experience with bed of nails, flying probe, and other functional test setups
- Expertise in test equipment and measurement techniques
- Must be eligible to work in the US.