People Operations Lead
Half Moon Bay
We are looking for an outstanding team player to lead our people operations. The ideal candidate will have experience with both the compliance and talent management aspects of running people operations for a growing, international start-up.
- Develop and implement processes for people operations by identifying and researching human resources issues and applying industry best practices.
- Implement and manage a world-class talent management practice to identify, recruit, and retain the best talent in the industry.
- Manages all aspects of people operations including hiring, evaluation, career planning, and terminations.
- Develop an equitable and competitive compensation plan and structure to retain the best employees.
- Develop and deploy the best organization training to maintain industry best practices and to meet all compliance requirements.
- Guide the CEO and General Counsel by providing timely and informed human resource expertise.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines. Be an effective communicator to guard and develop organization values.
- Implement a world-class compliance practice to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation and efficiency by implementing new people operations processes where appropriate.
- Ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment with a positive attitude and impeccable time management skills.
- The candidate should be proactive and have excellent organization and attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- The candidate must be intimately familiar with human resource processes such as hiring, firing, talent management, performance management, etc.
- The candidate has managed people operations for a rapidly growing international organization.
- The candidate has managed talent and fostered a positive organization culture in a geographically distributed organization.
- The candidate is familiar with BambooHR and Lever
- The candidate is proficient with Google Applications and Excel
- The candidate has an employment law background