Software Engineer – Perception & Planning
Half Moon Bay, CA
You will design and implement how our fleet of planes plans through the airspace, finding safe paths from takeoff, through delivery, and back to landing.
- Building a sensor payload system used to create obstacle maps offline
- Automated route charting to new delivery sitesReal-time path planning through existing routes
- Generation of dynamic delivery maneuvers to increase delivery accuracy given live wind readings
- Building test infrastructure for these systems
- Behavioral algorithms (algorithms governing vehicle decisions)
- Optimization-based and heuristic-based path planning in obstacle filled environments
Must be eligible to work in the US.