Half Moon Bay, CA
Your mission: To improve global health by working with government ministries of health and corporations to establish “highways in the sky” to deliver blood and other critical medical products…. on demand!
As a member of Zipline’s Business Development team you will:
-Lead engagements with new and existing customers to establish new “skyways” and utilize those skyways more fully
-Create new demand and manage your own pipeline
-Negotiate commercial terms with governments and commercial customers
-Maintain strong relationships with our customers and scale the relationship over time
- You are an excellent spokesperson. You're a proven communicator with senior executives and large audiences.
- You have the ability to create and maintain a pipeline
- You have the ability to navigate and close complex, multi-party business relationships
- You have the ability to navigate an ever-changing regulatory landscape
- You are passionate about Zipline’s mission
- Flexibility to adapt role and/or regional responsibilities as needed based on pipeline opportunities
- Excited to travel 60+% of the year
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
Nice to have
- Experience working in non-Western and/or emerging markets
- Familiarity with global public health systems
- Familiarity with government acquisitions processes
- Familiarity with multiple contract structures
- Demonstrates breadth of regional and local cultural and social knowledge
- Demonstrates regional specific business acumen
- Demonstrates strong understanding of complex technology
- Professional fluency in French, Spanish, and/or other languages