Business Development - United States Healthcare
Half Moon Bay, CA
Your mission: To improve global health by working with government ministries of health and corporations to establish “highways in the sky” to deliver blood and other critical medical products…. on demand!
As a member of Zipline’s Business Development team you will (1) Negotiate commercial terms with governments and commercial customers (2) Collaborate with existing partners and clients to integrate Zipline delivery services into their current supply chain, technology, and logistics networks (3) Maintain strong relationships with our customers and scale the relationship over time.
- You are an excellent spokesperson. You're a proven communicator with senior executives and large audiences
- You have a background and good grasp on US healthcare system and players (government, supply chain, hospitals, etc.)
- You have the ability to navigate and close complex, multi-party business relationships
- You have the ability to create and maintain a pipeline
- You have the ability to navigate an ever-changing regulatory landscape
- You are passionate about Zipline’s mission
- Flexibility to adapt role and/or regional responsibilities as needed based on pipeline opportunities
- Excited to travel 75% of the year
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Nice to have
- Familiarity with global public health systems
- Familiarity with government acquisitions processes
- Familiarity with multiple contract structures
- Demonstrates breadth of regional and local cultural and social knowledge
- Demonstrates regional specific business acumen
- Demonstrates strong understanding of complex technology
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position, but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, favorite ice cream flavor, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities