Inventory Control Specialist
South San Francisco, CA
Distribution Center Operations
In this role you will support the organization in all aspects of supply chain including with an emphasis on inventory control, shipping and receiving.
Must have legal status to work in US.
- Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Control.
- Occasional delivery and errand running to support the organization and primary functions of the role.
- Learn and become proficient in the company’s ERP system to support all related activities.
- Highlight and help eliminate potential inventory related hold-ups within the organization at an early stage.
- Execute expediting strategies.
- Help to identify and establish needed Supply Chain best practices and procedures with an emphasis on inventory management initiatives.
- Supply Chain Policy and Procedure contributor and adherence including process improvement.
- Help where need and as applicable in all areas of the organization.
Preferred Experience & Education
- BA/BS in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Finance or related field of discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience with inventory control within an ERP environment.
- Ability to get people to do things for you at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to work independently with strong decision-making skills while under limited supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.