Software Engineer – Entry-Level
Half Moon Bay
Zipline is looking for a junior software engineer who is motivated to learn fast, work on lifesaving projects, and solve really hard problems. No professional experience required, just a love for building things.
At Zipline, we don't mess around with unimportant projects. As a junior engineer, you'd still be given very real projects that will be released to the live system every two weeks.
- Implementing portions of our automated air traffic control system
- Advancing our Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation setup
- Designing and implementing automated preflight checks
- Building fake sensors for bench-top testing
- Investigating bugs and issues discovered in the field
- Proficiency in Python and C or C++
- Smart and motivated
- Eager to learn and grow
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with software that does more than just power websites