Africa - Ghana
General & Administrative – People
Zipline’s mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. We believe that where you live should never dictate whether you live. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, life-saving medical supplies at national scale in several countries and expanding around the world. Are you interested in building a system that 500 million people will depend on with their lives?
We are dedicated to building the strongest team in the world. We’re looking to hire an experienced person to spearhead our recruiting efforts in Ghana and make sure we have the right talent to continue setting the standard for autonomous drone delivery systems around the world. Is that you?
- Continue to build out and manage Zipline’s recruiting processes with an emphasis on scalability while maintaining our extremely high bar.
- Partner with leadership across stakeholders in Ghana and Global Operations to manage and drive metrics-driven, effective recruitment programs.
- Be the voice of our talent brand in Ghana.
- Build and scale a data-driven, world class recruiting team, supporting Zipline’s hiring needs across the world.
- Previous experience managing recruiting in a growing company in Ghana
- 3+ years experience recruiting and leading talent teams
- Proven track record of creating and implementing talent acquisition strategy for high performing team while maintaining culture and promoting diversity
- Expertise in tracking recruiting metrics to create data-driven strategies
- Excellent leadership, communication, and management skills
- Desire to work in a decentralized team and be very hands on
- Within one month, you will collaborate with the recruiting & HR teams both in Ghana and globally to onboard into Zipline recruiting processes and set yourself up for success. You'll begin to recruit new team members in Operations in Ghana.
- Within three months, you will own the entire recruitment process for operations in Ghana. You will collaborate with the training team to ensure all new hires have a spectacular on-boarding experience and are compliant with local labor laws.
- Within six months, you will hold team-wide training sessions on our recruitment standards and best practices as well as manage the effectiveness of our recruiting process by getting feedback from interviewers, hiring managers, trainers and leads.
Zipline DOES NOT require you to make payments or do any favours to any individual, recruitment agent or agencies at any point in our recruitment process. Please DO NOT respond to any such demands. Kindly report such individuals or agencies to the appropriate law enforcement authorities
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.