Software Engineer – Generalist
Half Moon Bay, CA
Zipline is looking for a software engineer who is clever and fast at integrating systems, building tools, and solving hard problems.
- Building a server application that communicates with 60 Ethernet-connected airplane “brains” to read flight logs and write mission data
- Implementing flight algorithms for our next-generation automated air traffic control
- Overhauling our software deploy process to optimize getting releases reliably to remote places like Africa
- Interfacing flight code to server code on many projects
- Production-level Python, C, C++
- Tool building in Linux and Bash
- Making extensive use of unit testing
- Experience with software that does more than just power websites
- Must be eligible to work in the US.